1. He Kicked Me Off A Waterfall!

-REVISED-

Chapter 1

"Princess, your brea—

"Get. Out." I growled at the maid with my face buried in my pillow, the sound was muffled but I knew she heard me because the door shut quietly almost immediately.

"Bitch wake up," the very nagging voice of my best friend sounded, "It's like noon!"

I just groaned and flipped over onto my back and threw the sheets off of me. Then I caught sight of her.

"EW!" I screeched jumping off of my bed and running over to her "what the hell did you do to your hair?!" I screamed at her reaching out to touch her now chin length auburn hair that was streaked blonde.

"Ugh!" she grunted "I decided I needed a new look," she shrugged.

"A 'new look'?!" I exclaimed my eyes wide and my hands gripping onto my waist length hot pink hair—don't ask—tightly "so you just decided to cut it all off?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much it!" she giggled.

"Does your mom know?" I asked in a hushed tone.

She shook her childishly while giggling "Nope!" then she hopped on my couch and turned on the television "I'm officially legal, I can do whatever the hell I want!" she said smugly.

Alison's parents were ministers in England, she's been living with her aunt in Amarillia since she learned to talk. Apparently, we have one of the best education systems or whatever. I, however, strongly felt that Alison's parents simply didn't want any extra responsibilities... they were those types of parents.

"Jeez, you are so humble!" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes at her stepping into my bathroom.

"I know, right! That's how I show my care for children like you."

I sat on a stool waiting for my bathtub to fill when lady shows off a lot flipped the television to one of those gossip shows that are always spreading rumours about my and other's lives.

"Start stocking up on tissues ladies!" one of the female hostess—I can't remember her name but she interviewed me a couple of times—announced, "The eligible prince, Stephen Turmaine is no longer eligible!"

Oh no! I haven't told Alison about Stephen yet and the fact that he was sleeping in one of our guest chambers. One reason being she was obsessed with the guy and the other being I completely forgot that I was engaged to the bastard.

"One of our very reliable sources tells us that the prince of Cantura is currently engaged to Princess –

"Hey!" Alison exclaimed as I switched of the television when I sped out of the bathroom "I was watching that," she whined turning back on the television only to see a picture of me—when my hair was in its normal red state—on half of the screen and a picture of Stephen on the other half with the word 'ENGAGED' stamped big and bold on both pictures.

Alison's eyes were wide when she turned to face me.

"Urhm..." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly, "That is my... um s—

There was a loud and hard rasping at the bed room door which made me both annoyed and relieved.

NO ONE DARE KNOCKS ON MY DOOR LIKE THAT.