5. He Burnt My Jeans

Chapter 5

"Phuh Phoo!"

"Sorry. I didn't quite catch that," Stephen, that asshole said smiling evilly at me.

He threw my favourite pair of jeans into the bonfire along with the rest of them.

Is this his sick messed-up way of getting back at me for dying his hair pink?

I'd rather him shave my head or something. But burn my jeans? That's just sick and twisted...low even.

A tear spilt from the brim of my eye and onto my cheek. Dammit!

I didn't want him to see me cry for a pair of jeans. But I couldn't even wipe away the tear. Why? Maybe because I'm tied down on a chair with duct-tape. Why? I don't even know why or how. I just remember falling asleep on the jet and I woke up like this

"Phuh Phoo Pheben!" I swore but my words were muffled by the duct-tape he stuck to my mouth.

"What?" he said smirking coming closer to me and I started to squirm. I really didn't want him to see me cry over a pair of jeans. I'd never hear the end of it.

He stooped down so he would be at eye-level with me and I turned my face away from him. I had nothing to hide it with. The bastard tied my hair up.

He smiled teasingly at me before he gingerly yet roughly tore the tape off of my face. Which I'm very sure left a big and ugly red mark.

I turned my head swiftly planting my lips onto his. He was defensive at first but he gave in immediately. He took the tape off from the rest of my body skilfully still attached to me. When his tongue was granted entrance into my mouth I bit it so hard I'm sure I tasted blood, then I kicked him in the crown jewels-hehe 'crown jewels'- and ran as fast as I could to get out of the balcony and into a room as quick as possible.

Oh shit bricks!

There was only one room with a door in this whole town house. I crossed my fingers and entered the room.

Just my luck right? There's only one bedroom and bathroom and they are attached to each other.

I made sure I locked the door behind me this time.

Looking around the room I felt sick to my stomach. There was one of everything they were just lager and made for two.

Did my parents want to get rid of me so fast?

I sighed and walked into the walk-in closet noticing that my clothes were on the left. Everything was pink!

I felt like if I walked into a vagina with the exception of Stephen's half being grey.

There were dresses and heels galore. How is that a problem you ask? No jeans. No t'shirts or tank tops. Not even one Converse or Vans or anything tomboy-ish.

I groaned and picked up a robe and a night gown and headed into the bathroom to have a nice long shower.

"Grrrrr" my stomach made the loudest shitting noise ever.

I looked down at my belly and made a silly face at it "You're not really hungry," I cooed rubbing it slowly "you're just lying to me so that I can go out and get killed by Stephen.

Speaking of the devil... where is he?

The scent of bacon and pancakes wafted slowly into the room.