7. He Got Us Arrested

-REVISED-

Chapter 7- Friday

"I freaking hate you Stephen!" I growled kicking at nothing in particular—but, mentally it was Stephen's crotch.

He just groaned and snuggled into the cold brick wall, ignoring how many diseases it possibly harboured.

I walked up to him and poked him in the face several times until he woke up with a resigned sigh.

"What do you want?" he asked in a flat irritated tone.

"I want to pee," I whispered embarrassedly, a light blush crept over my face, "Like, now."

"Take your piss in the hole in the corner."

"They're watching me!" I complained sneaking a glance at the amused looking police officers.

"Then...I don't know, hold it in or something. I don't care" he opened his eyes and gave me an impatient look "Why do you need to take a piss all of a sudden anyway?"

"Well..." I shifted uncomfortably, "It's a thing that happens when I'm in serious trouble."

"Wait," an amused look flashed over his face "so you're saying that when you're in shit you piss a lot...?" I gave him an impish nod.

"Pahaha!" he doubled over in laughter "Tha-th-that ha-

He started up again and I just stood there watching him in embarrassment.

"That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard!" he exclaimed when he sobered up.

"Just shut up okay..." I sank down onto the cold brick bench.

Why did I have to dye his hair pink?

If I didn't dye his hair then he wouldn't have burnt my jeans, forced me to make friends only with gorgs, get invited to a party by one, ditch the guards, try to sneak into a high security campus and get arrested.

But that's not the worst part yet.

Stephie-boy dropped my purse, with our ID cards and drivers licenses when he heard the alarm, in the bushes we were hiding behind. So you can say we have no way out of this situation considering the fact that when we told the chief who we were and he laughed in our faces, slammed the barred gate and walked out of the room.

"Okay, your 'Royal Highnesses'" A beefy, balding officer chuckled when he walked into the holding cell area making the other not-so fit looking officers erupt into a peal of laughter, "You each get one phone call. I hope the 'Queen' isn't too upset when she hears this."

I just rolled my eyes at him and gave Stephen a once over.

He looked pretty smug if you ask me.

He just had this look on his face that said 'I've got a plan, but it's not safe.' I just gave him an 'I don't care I just really want to get out of here' look in response and his grin grew large for a few seconds before a lanky officer in a coffee stained uniform walked up to the cell, unlocked gate and pointed at me.

I grimaced and looked at Stephen over my shoulder who now had his eyes shut, feet stretched out and his head lolling away on the cold grey concrete wall.

"Hmmph," I stuck my nose up and got up making my way out of the cell, "But can I make international calls?"

"Yes," he said in an irritated manner, "You only have five minutes so make the best of it." We stopped in front of an outdated payphone and I just shook my head, mentally dissing Stephen's parents.