Prodictions and Cabins

As I walked up to my cabin I came across some other weird cabins. There was a cabin that looked like a computer chip, and a cabin that looked like the amazon rainforest (complete with some tropical two-cans) I Arrived at my cabin. I stood there in shock as I examined my new living quarters. The outside of the cabin was lined with steel pythons that seemed to be frozen in action. The cabin was long but not very wide. The front porch was polished timber and there was two large leather recliners on the far right of the porch. I walked in to see the that the cabin was split up into different sections The sections were all differently designed. A guy who looked 18 walked up to me. His chin was lined with stubble and he wore and green tee shirt with a print on it, his shorts were light blue and very dirty.

'Hey' he held out his hand for me to shake

'Hi' I responded as I shook it 'and you are?'

He looked confused 'oh' he said 'sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, Cody, cabin leader'

'Cool' I responded

'Now let me show you where you will sleep' he walked over to a section of the room that looked like a desert 'Dean!' he shouted 'wake up! There is someone here to see you!'

Dean shot up from bed

'Hi!' he said quickly

'Hi...' I responded while very creeped out

He looked at Cody 'another prediction hey?'

Cody looked offended 'your the only one who can!'

Dean started muttering under his breath until he placed his hand on my forehead and quickly with drew it

'Woah' he said while in a trance 'jack'

'Yeah?' I responded

'You can control snakes' he said with a definite tone

'What?' I responded

Cody jumped in 'each son or daughter of Stheno has control over a reptile, with you it's snakes. I'm crocodiles and alligators and dean is desert lizards, then your bed adapts to your reptile.

'O..k' I said 'so where's my bed... and why can I use fire and control snakes at the same time?'

'Well' dean said 'I don't really know why you have control over fire, maybe Stheno thought you were special?'

Cody butted in 'oh, and your beds right here' he pointed to the bed opposite deans. I grabbed my stuff and lugged it over. I carefully placed my pen and my katanas on the bed and sat on the comfy mattress. Instantly the support poles turned into golden pythons (the beds are double deaker) and the whole section around me turned into a tropical rainforest with live animals! I carefully placed my bag under my bed and hung my weapons up on a stand that just appeared on my bunk. Cody stood up quickly.

'Jack' he paused 'I forgot before, but I need to take you to the camp's relocist'

'What?' I asked in a confused tone

'Just a fancy name for prophecy maker' the responded. He walked out of the cabin and I followed.