Chapter 20

Y/n's POV
I woke up at around eight and jumped out of bed. I walked through my divider and see Hiro still asleep. An evil smirk went on my face and I thought,

Hmmm. Now how should I wake this knucklehead up for his birthday. Cold water? Nah. Don't want him to get sick. Oh. I got it.

I jumped on him and he screamed.

"AAAAAAGH!"

"Wake up, Knucklehead!"

He shoved me off and put his blanket over his head.

"Yyy/nnn..." He whined. "Give me...five minutes..."

I yanked the blanket off him and he curled up into a ball, his warmth disappearing.

"Hey!"

"You better get your ass up or you're not coming to the amusement park."

He sat up and looked shocked at me with his hand over his heart.

"Y/n? Using language?! I'm hurt, Y/n! You have wounded me!"

I cross my arms. "It's a special day today. So I do what I want. And you heard me cuss a few times."

His playful frown turned into a smile.

"Okay... Happy birthday, Y/n."

I smiled back and gave him a kiss.

"Happy birthday, Hiro."

We both got dressed and we went downstairs to see Aunt Cass prepare breakfast.

"Hey Aunt Cass!"

We both cheered.

"Hey kiddos. Happy birthday, Hiro!"

"Thanks, Aunt Cass. You know, it's also someone else's birthday."

I nodded giving her a smile.

"And who might that be?" She asks.

"It's also my birthday, Aunt Cass!" I cheered.

She gasped. "Oh my gosh! Happy Birthday, Y/n! Are you both turning 15?"

"Yup." I say popping the 'p'.

"That is just adorable!"

Out of no where, she brought a camera up and told us to pose for a picture. We both ended up putting an arm around each other's shoulders.

"Another one for the album!"

Hiro and I sat at the table and Aunt Cass brings (favorite food) along with (other favorite food).

"YES! Thanks so much, Aunt Cass!" I cheered.

"Your welcome. Now don't fill yourselves too much. I heard you guys are going to the amusement park. I don't want any of you throwing up."

Both of our mouths are full but we nodded.

After that amazing breakfast it was 9:30. Hiro called the gang to pick us up at the cafe.

"You ready?" I asked Hiro.

"Mhmm! So do you have a gift for me?"

I nod and took out the wrapped gift out of my pocket. He was about to grab it before I yanked my hands back.

"Ah ah ah! At the amusement park. And promise me you won't be angry at me when I give you this."

He made a pouty face with puppy eyes but once he sees that I'm not buying it he sighs and promises. I then looked at him skeptically.