Chapter 11

Still Y/n's POV

We all went to Hiro's garage to for all the tools and equipment we need. We gathered around Hiro as he came up with an idea.

"The neuro transmitter must be in his mask. We get the mask, he can't control the bots. Game over."

We all nod and the SFIT gang goes to their college to get their projects for ideas for their suits. Wait why did they waste their time going to Hiro's garage just to hear the plan if they still needed to go somewhere? Whatever. I go over to Hiro as he starts sketching suits.

"So you got any ides for our suits?"

"Yep!" He says. "Each of them have a unique invention: Wasabi with his laser induced plasma, Gogo with her electro mag wheels, Honey with her chem balls, and Fred well... I'll just give him a suit that breathes fire or something."

I nod my head and helped sketch ideas for the suits as well. We decided that I would design the girls while Hiro designs the boys. The four came back with their equipment, putting it on different locations in the garage. Hiro goes to the guys and I go to the girls.

"So do you guys have any ideas for what you want on your suits?" Gogo hangs up her bike and gets one of her wheels.

"You know what? Surprise me." She tosses one to me.

"Alright. Honey?"

"Make something that involves with chemistry. Maybe being able to create compounds instantly." She happily replied.

I nod. "I've got an idea. I'll start making Honey's first."

I sketch out her suit, getting measurements from her for fitting purposes. Her suit will be pink, because she clearly loves pink, with a purse with a periodic table on it. It has every element in it, allowing her to type in any formula and puts the elements in a sphere. This enables her to throw it at the enemy or at the ground when needed. A chemball purse. For the outfit, I made it into a cute dress and some tights because she requested it. She even wanted to wear heels! I gave it to her anyway. I finally put the final adjustments to her purse and have her test out a formula before moving on to her helmet. It works! Now that's out of the way, time to work on the helmet.

I go up to Hiro to see him with Fred's suit. Well I assumed it's Fred's because of the monster-looking design.

"Hey Hiro!" He turns to face me.

"Hey Y/n. What's up?"

"I just finished Honey's suit but I need to work on her helmet."

I gestured to Honey, who's typing away on her purse, throwing chemballs outside the garage.

"We should put communicators in the helmets so if we ever get separated, we'll know everyone's situations." He nods.

"Alright. Sounds good! I'll put that on Fred's suit."

"Great!" I cheer I run back to my side and finish her helmet.

"Alright, Honey. Time to try on the suit and tell me how it feels."

She gives a quick nod and runs into the bathroom with her suit. She comes out shortly, screaming like a five-year-old who got a lifetime supply of candy.

"Well?" I ask. "This is AMAZING! It fits so well too! How do I look?"

Me and Gogo exchange glances.

"Honey, you look great!"

"Very fashionable. But how are you going to fight in heels?" Gogo says.