Chapter 19

Y/n's POV
After setting my box down at my desk, I pulled out a picture frame that had two adults and a 8 year-old girl. The adults were hugging the child as she was laughing. They all had a huge smile on their faces.

"Hey Mom. Hi dad. I made it to SFIT. You're probably wondering how I got in and it's because of Aunt Cass and Hiro. They helped me a lot and I'm glad that I stayed with them. Um... I don't know if you would believe the fact that my friends and I are super heroes. I know, crazy right? And what's crazier is that I have superpowers. It's because of the necklace you gave me. Whatever you guys did to it, I won't question. I never took it off and I'll keep it that way for the rest of my life. Well uh..Hiro is a really nice guy and I'm dating him. Hope that's alright with you guys. He also has a brother named Tadashi. He died a week or two after you guys so please say hi for Hiro. For me." I smiled and kissed the picture.

"I miss you guys. Thanks for being there for me."

I set the frame on my desk and decided to go to Hiro's lab. I should probably talk to him about tomorrow.

Before I opened the door, I heard him talking to someone.

"Anyways, thanks for never giving up on me."

I peeked through to see him clutching his brother's cap into his chest before setting it on a lamp. We both had someone important in our lives lost and at least we have something to remember from them.

He walked over to his boxes and started taking his things out. I bring my fist up to the door. I took a deep breath and made two gentle knocks.

"Come in." Hiro called.

I open the door further and gave him a smile before sitting on a chair by his desk.

"You know you didn't need to knock. Aaaand I thought I was supposed to call you when I needed anything. Not the other way around." He reminded me.

I rolled my eyes and glanced outside. So how should I tell him about tomorrow? Once I think about it. Should I make it a surprise or should I tell him?

"So what brings you here Y/n? Something wrong? You've been quiet since you came here."

I turned around to find his face right in front of mine. Wow. He looks so cute at this distance. Snap out of it Y/n! Do that stuff later! I blush a bit before scooting back a bit.

"Nothing's wrong. I was just wondering if you...would like to...go to an amusement park tomorrow. You know to celebrate your birthday." I say smiling.

His face fills with excitement and he jumps up.

"Yes! I love amusement parks! But wasn't I supposed to ask you?"

I laughed and shook my head.

"It's not a date since the gang is there with us."

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thanks Y/n. And remember that we should also celebrate your birthday." I grinned.

"Of course. And that's not even the surprise that I'm going to give you tomorrow. It's better than that."

He gave me a 'Really?' look and I nodded.

"Well, I'm looking forward to it. Wanna help me unpack? I have a few more boxes."

I nod but before I did anything.

"Hiro should I use my hands like a normal person?"

He stared at me incredulously. "What? So you have telekinesis now?"