Chapter 17

Y/n's POV
"Hey Aunt Cass!" Hiro and I greeted.

"Hey kids!" She had a evil smirk on her face. "Where were you two at? Ooh! Were you guys on a date? Oh Hiro better not had ruined it." She teased.

Hiro stared at her blushing and hopefully mine was faint but she never expected my answer.

"Hiro didn't ruin it at all, Aunt Cass."

I smile and wrapped an arm around him. He returned the motion.

"That's nice sweetie-" She processed the words I said and she had the biggest smile on her face. "OH MY GOD! YOU TWO ARE OFFICIAL!?!?" She squeals and takes a picture of us.

Hiro and I have a nervous laugh.

"You can say that we're official." Hiro says with a grin.

"Awww. I'm so happy for you two! Hiro you better not break her heart." She warned.

He shakes his head frantically. "I wouldn't dare to!"

"Alright. I'm heading to bed. No horsing around, love birds."

We chuckled a bit and she left the room. We walked to our room and sat on Hiro's bed.

"That was an interesting day. I'm exhausted."

"I figured. You used a lot of your energy with those powers of yours."

"Uh huh. I also didn't want to tell Aunt Cass about us but the way I did it was... alright I guess."

I lay down on his bed. Hiro was still spacing out again. I followed his gaze which led to-...oh... Baymax's charging station.

"I miss him." He mumbles.

I give him a hug and he just falls in the embrace.

"We all do, Hiro. We all do."

It stayed like this for a while, not talking, not moving. We separated and I tried to lighten up the mood.

"Hiro?"

"Hmm?"

"When's your birthday?"

He raised an eyebrow at me from the random question before moving his gaze to the floor.

"In two days."

My eyes widen. "Wait what?! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think it was that important."

Yeah it's not important that your girlfriend doesn't know your birthday.

"Oh my god, Hiro. You're turning 15! You're celebrating the fact that you've been alive for 15 years!" I exclaim waving my arms around.

He laughs at my excited state of being.

"Alright. I should've told you sooner." I ruffled his hair.

"Yeah! You should have."

"Hey! Don't mess up my hair!"

"Hiro, your hair is already messed up." He laughs as he fixes his already messy hair.

"Sooo..... When's your birthday?" He asks.

My smile disappears and my lips form a thin line. I never realized that my birthday is,

"in...two...days..."

We both just stare at each other and shortly after we started laughing.

"Wow! That's something we should've asked when we first met! Did you tell the gang that your birthday is in two days?" I ask between breathes.