Chapter 9

Y/n's POV (It's probably going to be like this for a while)
Baymax raised his leg and kicks the door. Hiro jumps out from behind him.

"Get him, Baymax!" He yells.

I look in the warehouse to see it empty with no trace of the masked man there. We both sigh.

"We're too late." I say.

Hiro pulls out the dish to see the microbot move to a different direction.

"Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere." Baymax points out.

"Come on." Hiro states and he starts walking towards the direction the microbot is heading.

I stay behind a bit and test my powers, emitting fire, ice and water on three different fingers.

I hid them and ran back to Hiro to see that he was about to fall into the bay.

"Hiro!" I yell as I was about to use my ice powers to catch him but I realized that Baymax was close behind.

He grabbed his hoodie as Hiro was one step away from falling into the cold water. I stand next to Baymax as he says,

"Always wait one hour after eating before swimming."

"Yeah... Watch where you're going next time." I whispered.

I look at the microbot to see it going crazy before jumping out of the dish into the thick fog ahead.

"Hey!"

He reaches out to the microbot but something caught our eye through the fog. We both squint to see the masked man float over the water, heading towards the dock. I grab Hiro.

"Come on! He's going to see us!"

We sprint behind a giant crate. We looked over to see the Yokai go over to the dock, carrying a large piece of, what looks like a giant ring or a portal, out of the water. We both noticed the bird symbol on it and went back behind the crate.

"Your heart rate as increased dramatically." Baymax states.

Of course it would! The man who tried to kill me then is here now. I look forward to see the van again. Creep. I nudge Hiro but he doesn't seem to notice.

"Okay Baymax. Time to use those upgrades." He says.

Suddenly, we were blinded by the a bright light before revealing the van and four people.

"Hiro?" They all say.

Must be his friends. They sure look old though. Probably students from SFIT. Yeah...that makes sense.

Hiro starts panicking as I remembered that the Yokai is right behind that crate.

"No! No no! Get out of here! Go!" He warns.

"What are you doing out here? And who is she?" The man with the green headband asks.

"I was out for a walk" Hiro starts out confidently "it helps my pubescent mood swings..." Nice Hiro. Good excuse. "And she's...uh...m-my..."

"Hiro? Are you on a date?" The person with the beanie asks.

"What?! No!"

"Is that Baymax?"

"And why is he wearing carbon fiber underpants?" A girl with short black hair spoke.

"Um guys? Now isn't the time for questions. You guys really need to go." I say.

Hiro nods his head aggressively.