F o u r

·:*¨✧ ☽ ✧¨*:·

.·:*¨✧ ☽ ✧¨*:·.
┊       ┊             ┊       ┊
┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊
┊        ☆                   ☆           ┊
★                                               ★

Gringrotts Bank, Diagon Alley, July 31, 1991

"Mornin'," said Hagrid to the goblin, who turned his head so that he was facing the half-giant completely, looking him up and down with disdain.

"We're here to take out some money from the Potter's family vault," Remus told the serious goblin, stepping closer to the high table. When he finished his sentence, the twins shared looks of understanding, finally realising what they were doing there.
Although Uncle Remus was their legal guardian, he had refused to manage their bank account at first, saying he was incapable of handling his deceased friends' money. His conscience wouldn't let him do that freely, but after a long talk with Mrs. McGonagall and Mr. Dumbledore— an elderly wizard with a long, white beard the siblings found extremely hilarious at first— their uncle decided he would only use the Potters' money for their children's needs, and their needs only. The house bills were paid with the money Remus gained through hard work, even though he found it hard keeping the same job for longer than a few months because of his unique condition.

The small creature nodded his head, before asking, "Do you have the key, sir?" Now it was the werewolf's turn to nod his head, taking out an ancient-looking and elegant key, with beautiful carvings in its bow, from one of the pockets of his beige cardigan. He handed it to the goblin who closely inspected it and then hummed in satisfaction, placing the key gently on the table.

As if suddenly remembering something, Hagrid pulled out of his pocket a small, old looking piece of paper and both Lilith and Harry raised their eyebrows at how fidgety the half-giant was being. He placed the letter on the creature's desk and said, "I have a letter from Professor Dumbledore." Hagrid, as secretly as possible, gave the letter to the goblin. The creature looked at the half-giant with his eyes narrowed, but took the letter nonetheless. "It's about You-Know-What in vault You-Know-Which."

The two Potter's furrowed their brows in sync, trying to make some sense out of the conversation between Rubeus and the goblin. The creature narrowed his eyes at the half-giant suspiciously. "The key, sir?"

  That simple question made Hagrid start roaming his body with his enormous hands, trying to find the small key.
  "I've got it her' somewhere," he mumbled, crunching his face up in concentration. He started putting the contents that were inside his pockets onto the goblin's counter, accidentally spilling over the creature's book of countability a handful of dog biscuits. By the looks of it, the goblin didn't seem to be happy about it. "Foun' it"

Thank God, Lilith thought, looking over her brother's shoulder to see Hagrid holding a small golden key. The goblin leaned over to get a better look at it. "Very well, everything seems to be in order. I'll get someone to guide you to your respective vaults," the goblin said, handing the letter back to Hagrid. "Griphook!"