S e v e n

·:*¨✧ ☽ ✧¨*:·

.·:*¨✧ ☽ ✧¨*:·.
┊       ┊             ┊       ┊
┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊
┊        ☆                   ☆           ┊
★                                               ★

King's Cross Station, September 1 , 1991

   Lily stumbled back in surprise as she collided with Harry's back and she was about to scold him, but halted her action when her eyes finally landed on what made her brother stop on his tracks.

   The Hogwarts Express.

   It was a magical sight, one that she wished she could never forget. Dozens of children accompanied by their caretakers stood around the Hogwarts Express, some of them crying while hugging their parents while others were trying to run off to meet their friends. Lily smiled, feeling overjoyed with the adventure that was about to begin. "Harry, are you ready?" She turned to her brother, her eyes twinkling.

Harry looked at her with a grin before replying, "Always."

  "I remember when I was your age and saw the Hogwarts Express for the first time..." The twins heard a voice behind them and they instantly knew it was Remus'. He put both arms around the two of them before continuing.
  "This is where your journey begins, kids. Be careful and remember that even though you're far away from Yorkshire, Hogwarts will be like a home to you when you need it. You won't be alone since you have one another, so always look out for each other, alright?" The children nodded their heads, identical smiles upon their faces that reminded Remus of James. "A word of advice. Don't piss off Snape. Or Mrs. McGonagall."

  The twins' eyes widened when they heard that last name, already familiar with it. "You, you mean, Mrs. McGonagall's a professor at Hogwarts?" Harry sputtered out in shock, sharing terrified looks with his sister, who couldn't believe the sweet, yet stern lady they've met countless times before was actually going to teach them for the next seven years.

  "Surprise," Remus chuckled, smiling smugly as he felt rather amused with their reactions.

  "Not fair, Uncle Moony," Eva whined, hugging her father-figure tightly and Harry rolled his eyes as he joined them, hugging the werewolf's waist firmly. Remus smiled softly before lovingly rubbing their backs. The siblings hugged the man and although they were smiling from ear to ear, they also felt sad that they weren't going to see their uncle for a few months. The wizard patted both of the twins' heads before hesitantly pulling away. "I'm afraid it's time to leave..."
   He pulled their trunks out of his pocket, transfiguring them back to their original size. Remus gave first the small ginger her trunk before he kissed her forehead tenderly. "I'll see you soon, munchkin."

Lilith tearfully looked up at him. "Promise?"

  "I promise."

   Remus smiled softly when she nodded her head and wiped her tears, and then gave Harry his own trunk, that once belonged to James. "I'll see you soon, cub. Don't miss me too much, alright?" He teased, messing the boy's hair up, who in return gave him a playful glare as attempted to tame his hair.