Chapter 1

Part One: Dante

Heavy panting. Hushed groans. Guttural growls.

"Oh fuck," he breathed. "You are--you are so...good. At that."

Dante's normally deep voice was strained and slightly higher as I worked my mouth around his length. He may be totally muscular and pride himself on his blatant manliness and ability to be the ultimate guy's guy, but when I had Dante like this, I felt so in control. It wasn't like I was considered any less of a man than he was, but he was a bit taller and bulkier than me. Not to mention he was stronger than me.

So pretty much the only time I felt like I really had the upper hand was when we were like this. And it didn't even matter that I was on my knees with his damn cock in my mouth, or that we were hiding in some dark deserted hallway of my high school in Palos Verdes Estates. It was even easy to forget that we were both sweaty and gross from the lacrosse game we had just finished playing. Because the noises. Shit, the noises that were coming from that god's mouth were turning me on like nothing else.

Dante held his jersey up to his chest with one hand, exposing his defined abdomen that I was shamelessly worshiping with my own hands as I bobbed my head up and down on him. Dante's other hand finally found its way into my short, golden curls and tightened deliciously.

I whimpered around Dante and he let out a loud groan that was so hot I couldn't even bother caring about the fact that we were supposed to be quiet. Or I didn't care until two minutes later when someone actually stumbled across us.

"What the hell is going on over--what...the..."

And just because I'm me, and fate is dead set against me not being humiliated, the very second I pulled my mouth off of Dante in fear because we'd been caught, he came. And it splattered all over my fucking face. If you could even see my cheeks underneath all of Dante's come, they would have been bright red. Because right then I was absolutely mortified beyond recognition.

I immediately wiped my face off with my hand since there was nothing else to clean it up with. Some of the substance had landed across my left eyelid and it took a minute before I could even open it again because I was scared it would drip into my eye. The very last thing I needed from this experience was getting an infection or something. I think the shame of being caught on my knees for Dante Williams--captain of the Peninsula High Panthers' lacrosse team--was bad enough.

"Oh shit," Dante panted, dazed. His breathing was so heavy and his eyes were half-lidded from exhaustion as he slouched back against the wall. I could tell he hadn't even realized that someone had just found us. "Harley, you are amazing."

"Fuck off," I growled in embarrassed anger. I smacked him in the stomach and he glared at me before putting his dick back inside his underwear and pulling his shorts up the rest of the way.

"There is no way in hell this is happening right now," the intruder said, making his presence known once again.

I whipped my head to stare back at the other teenage boy standing quite a ways away from Dante and me. I quickly got to my feet and my eyes went wide. Because the guy who was standing right in front of us was none other than Dakota Spicer.

Not only was he one of my teammates, but he was a very straight, and very gorgeous guy. I wasn't dumb enough to ever go after him, but he'd definitely made appearances in my midnight fantasies over the last four years. But then again, so had like half of my team.

"Dakota!" I yelped, finding my voice. "Oh my God. Shit, this is not--this is so not what it looks like. I swear," I said, floundering for words that made sense. "I can explain."