Drugstore Meet ups

Sorry for the delay. Writers block still sucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning beautiful." Jason said into the phone.

"I'm not even out of bed, I'm not beautiful yet." I yawned.

"How are you up? It's Tuesday and I'm always the one that has to wake you and Lizzie up."

"Well I was up for.... reasons." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"That wasn't vague at all."

"I left you a surprised in your bathroom." He said and I frowned before narrowing my eyes.

"I swear if you left another fake spider in my toilet." I said.

"I didn't do that." He laughed. "Go look at the surprise."

"Why did you leave me a surprise?" I asked and I could practically hear his eye roll.

"Because we've been dating for three months. Just go."

"Today's the first?" I asked before pushing the sheets off and standing up.

"You forgot?" He asked and I smiled.

"Of course not. Can't I make a joke?" I laughed as I walked out of the room and across the hall and into the bathroom.

"I am in the bathroom." I started. "I am walking-" but I stopped once I faced the mirror.

"Jason." I said in a quiet tone.

On my mirror was a bunch of pink sticky notes organized in the shape of one giant heart.

"Happy anniversary

"Happy anniversary." He said in my ear and I grinned before stepping forward.

"You wrote on them." I smiled.

"Well yes, what other reasons would I have to put a bunch of sticky notes on your mirror?" He asked and I let out a sigh.

I walked into that one.

"Shut up."  I mumbled before reading the first sticky note.

You let me be me.

"They're things I love about you." He said and I read the next one.

You eat my fries.

"You always complain when I eat your fries?" I laughed.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I don't love it." He said and I read one out loud to him.

"You're one hell of a kisser." I grinned.

"Your butt." I read another one.