Old Dreams Comming True

I have always wanted to write. So bear with me as I write this story.

For those of you that already started reading this book. I have changed the setting. Casey is in high school instead of college. Sorry, I just feel like the story will press more if I write something I am familiar with. But anyways.

Enjoy.

:)

()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()

Part 1

One more hour Casey. I thought to myself.

One more hour before I'm free.

My mom and I have been driving for the past five hour to get to my new apartment.

Alone.

After what happened two years ago I wasn't really sure I wanted to live with her again. Lucky for me, I have a filthy rich grandmother that provided me with a beautiful apartment to live in.

See my mom and I we have a hard relationship.

And that is what it is, its hard. Her emotion and mood determines the relationship and it makes me really tired.

I want so badly to have one of those relationships where we can go get our nails done together and all that. But my mother is a workaholic who only care about her work and what her boss thinks of her.

"CASEY! Did you hear me?" my mother's voice breaks me out of my inner ramble.

"No mom, what did you say?" I asked.

"I said you moving out is for school purposes only. I don't want you partying and doing stupid things is that understood?" she started raising her voice at me.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes and nodded.

"Yeah."

As mom continues to talk
I blocked her out and observe my old surroundings and the memories started  to flood back.

I was born and raised here and even if this town held some sadness, this is home. And now I'm back and I'm here to stay.

"We're here" my mothers voice broke through my thoughts again.

FINALLY. And suddenly I couldn't help the smile that broke my face.

I was so excited that I tried to get out of the car with my seatbelt still on. My mother rolled her eyes and got out of the car. I ignored her and got out.

She doesn't understand what this move means to me.

Opening the trunk I grab the box labeled shoes and made my way up the apartment complex. Waiting on my mother was like waiting for water to boil. I was getting very impatient.

"It about time." I mumbled so she wouldn't hear as I saw her slowly walking up the stairs with a box in hand.

Shaking my head I pushed the elevator button. As we waited my mom asked tedious questions like if I'm excited to be back.

No dip Sherlock.

Then she had the audacity to ask the million dollar question.

"Cheer tryouts is this week. Are you going?" she asked looking anywhere but at me.

And I really couldn't help the next words that came out of my mouth.

"Are you stupid mom? Of course I'm not going to cheer tryouts. " How dare she asks that.

"Do not speak to me like that Casey. It was an honest question."

"Wow mom, okay. You want me to go to cheer don't you?"

She looked away from me. That was all the answer I needed.

After a few more trips I was on my last box and I was saying goodbye to my mother when she handed me the key to my apartment.

Setting the box down, I give my mother a tight hug. At first she just froze and didn't do anything but after a while she hugged me back.

"I'll see you soon." I said and she nodded before getting in her car.

Picking up my box I mad my way up the stairs one more time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there to have it. In the next chapter we will meet Casey's new neighbor. Mr. Jason McCall. We will also meet Casey's BFF. Please tell me what you think it would mean so much to me.

Vote and stuff.

:)