Best Party Of 2016

"I'm going to throw a party." I announced as I took my seat at lunch.

"When?" Maddie asked.

"This Friday evening. It's going to be the best party of this entire school year." I told them and Katie raised an eyebrow at me.

"So be there or be squared." I added before taking a bite of my cheeseburger.

"Why the need to throw such a great party?" Jason asked.

"Because, high school ends in a week." I replied and he nodded.

"Well, count me in." Maddie smiled.

"I already did, and everyone else in the senior class." I smiled.

"Woah, that might be too big of a party." Adam frowned and I shook my head.

"It'll be at the lake house, that's very isolated. So the chances of the party getting busted is slim to none."

"Well then, count me in." Tyler smiled and I rolled my eyes. 

"And here I though you weren't going to show." I sighed and Jason chuckled.

"You cannot possible still hate me." He rolled his eyes.

"I very much can." I nodded.

"Why?" Adam asked.

"It was the eight grade Casey. I apologized, can't we just move on from it?" He asked and I gave him a cold look.

"Babe." Maddie warned but I kept my eyes on Tyler.

"You apologized?" I asked.

"Of course I di-"

"When?" I interrupted and he blinked.

"It was... it wa-" He frowned.

"Oh shit." He looked at me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You never apologized?" Jason asked.

"No fucking wonder she hates you." Adam chuckled and Tyler looked at me with his hand covering his mouth.

"I never apologized for that?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You tell me Tyler." I muttered before taking another bite of my food.

***

"You have a valet system?" Maddie asked and I nodded.

"Yes, because if there's one thing that most high schoolers can't do, it's parallel park." I told her and she shook her head.

"You're ridiculous, I hope you know this."

"This also helps me controls drunk driving. They have to go to someone else to get their keys."

"You're already planning for a wild party? How many people did you invite?" She asked and I smiled.

"The entire senior class and a selected few juniors." I replied.

"I need to make sure that this goes down as the best party of 2016." I told her and we made our way inside.

I led her to the kitchen and her mouth dropped open in shock and I grinned.

"Casey what the hell?" She asked with a laugh.

"That is a lot of alcohol."

"Well I figured, last hurrah and all." I shrugged and we made our way further into the kitchen.