Change For The Better

There is a lot of media in this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's this?" Jason asked touching my light modifier.

I smacked his hand away and continued to fix my tripod.

"That's a light modifier, don't touch it."

"What does a light modifier do?" He asked as he continued to walk around.

"Helps to control lighting and lights the room in the way I want." I told him.

"I'm going to the bathroom." He announced.

"TMI." I told him and there was a knock on the door.

Yes!

I went to the door and smiled at the three people that were going to be my lifesavers for the next few hours.

"Patrick the amazing hairdresser. Susanna, the gangsta makeup artist and Lola the sassy fashion designer." I greeted and opened the door for them to walk in.

"And Casey the stressed out photographer." Patrick said and I nodded.

This is a big deal for me. My grandma is counting on me.

"Is anyone here yet?" Susanna asked.

"Just Jason, I gave everyone an extra hour." I nodded and Patrick turns to the girls.

"Jason's her boyfriend." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop it." I scolded and the girls giggled.

"You are all adults." I scolded.

"Technically, so are you." Lola answered and I ignored her before walking back to my previous task.

*

"I have food." Maddie announced walking in the door.

"And you're late." I rolled my eyes.

"No one is here yet." She rolled her eyes back.

"I thought this was just a fun photoshoot? You have the crew." She said pointing to Patrick, Susanna and Lola.

"Did you hear that? We're The Crew." Lola grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"That's what I wanted you and Jason here early. This isn't a 'fun photoshoot', it's for my grandmother." I said before looking at Jason.

"She wants ordinary people to model her new line, and she wants an ordinary photographer to take the pictures. She wants absolutely no professionals on this project." I explained.

"With the exception of The Crew." I added with an eye roll and they smiled at me.

Patrick to make the hair look pretty. Susanna to make the face look pretty and Lola to make sure that every item of clothing is paired with the right accessory so the clothes will look pretty on camera.

"But why keep it a secret?" Jason asked.

"Because I don't want them to act differently because they hear they're going to be in a magazine. I need them relaxed." I said and he nodded.