Are You Ready

Lauryn's POV

Lon: So everyone, please raise your glasses(she says standing from the table)

Daddy: Baby girl whats going on?

Leala: I think it's best to let Lauryn do the honors

Lon: You're absolutely right

Me: Umm. Well everyone.(fiddling with my fingers and looking at the two long tables of family) I am um...

Mommy: Come on  baby use your words

Me: I'm um

Lai: Oh for God's sake, she pregnant!

*everyone claps and some scream*

Daddy: Congrats Son-In-Law(patting Pharrell's shoulder)

Rell: Shidd that bastard child ain't mine

Mommy: Boy you done lost yo mine disrespecting my Hubby and child like that!

Rell: Come on Lauryn! Explain to your family how you been unfaithful once again!

Lon: Okay Rell, that's enough! Sit down Lauryn and ignore him.

Rell: Oh shut the hell up with yo ill ass

Lon: What did you say!(turning to face him)

Rell: You know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm still trynna figure out why you ain't tell Trey you sick!

Lon: Lauryn you told him!!

Trey: What don't I know Londyn! I'm so fucking tired of you keeping secrets! How sick are you!?!

Toni: You not Finna talk to my God child like you crazy!

Trey: Oh shut up Braxton..

Lon: That's enough! Now we will talk about this later. And you the one who keep secrets!

Rell: Man yo girl lost her fertility and got Sickle cell!

Trey: What the hell Londyn!

Lon: Baby we'll talk later.. And Rell your bitch ass is the daddy!

Me: No he not...

Everyone: WHAT!?!

Rell: Told y'all she a hoe!

Lani:Then who the Daddy?

Me: Trey*whispers*

Laila: WHO?

Me: TREY!

       Everyone looks at Londyn, who looks back and forth from me and Trey. All of sudden she just breaks down. She is crying so hard she is shaking!

???: Oh Fuck This!

BANG BANG BANG

             I wake up breathing extremely hard! I looked at the clock and it read 5:45 A.M. Good because I need to head over to my parents house. I pick up my phone and check my notifications... I see a missed call from Rell. That brought a sick feeling to my stomach. I quickly rushed to the bathroom, throwing up last nights dinner. Morning sickness is a bitch. What was that dream- that nightmare supposed to mean. I began to cry.