Moving On In

Lauryn's POV

I pulled into Londyn and Trey's driveway. They have a three story mansion and a huge pool in the shape heart. She has 7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a recording studio, a gym, a tennis court, a skating rank,a party hall, and a theater.

Me: Hey bitch!

Lon: Hey girl! Remember to watch your dirty ass mouth around Imery.

Me: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyway you cooked?

Lon: I just started. Now bring yourself in this damn house.

Me: Wait! ( I said a lil paranoid) Is Trey here?

Lon: Noooo( she answered with a confused/concerned look) Why? I mean this is his house, too. He gon be here later,though.

Me: Oh nothing. I just wanted to know.

Once me and Aurora got situated, and Rora went to play with Immy, Londyn brought on the questions. Lord, just please don't let this girl talk about Rell.

Londyn:Sooooo...

Me:I already know what you finna ask so come on.

Londyn:Good! What in the hell happened this time Renae? That bastard still denying y'all daughter?

Me:First of all, don't call me by my middle name. Second of all, yes he is. I just don't understand what I did to make him think I'm the type of person to fake the father of my child. ( starts tearing up)

Londyn:You want to get Laila,Mama, and Grammy on him? Cause you know they will shut that shit down real quick.

Me: No, let's just keep it between us twins.

Londyn: Why don't he believe you. That gets on my nerves. Cheating is not something you do, and he know that. I'm not finna let it worry me though, and neither should you. Let him kick rocks. Enjoy your life with your daughter and let him fuck himself.

When Londyn said cheat, it made my stomach churn. Well, I don't personally recall that night cheating. I just haven't gained the guts to tell Londyn that, or about the night period.

Me: You're right. I jus...

Before I could finish my sentence I felt the vomit pile up in my throat. I quickly ran to the bathroom. After I was done I went to the sink to wash my hands. When I looked in the mirror, all the memories came back from that night.