Terrence's POV

Hey! Hey! Hey! Lucious in the house! In the showbiz, I'm known as Terrence Howard, Lucious, or the pimp from Hustle and Flow. Around the house it's daddy... From my baby girls and my wife. Nigga got it good. I love my life,man. I have Taraji fine azz for a wife. Yes LORD (speaks in tongue)! Then, I got my baby girls.

My children are my world. Trust and believe, I'm their everything, too. Nigga always writing out damn $4,000.00 checks for his cubs. Even Mama Bear be begging, but see I gotta give her what she want because in the end I get what I want. ;) Ya feel me? Papa Bear is king of this damn empire. Off and on TV.

Now, most of the time around here it's all fun and games, but I don't play with my cubs na. Education was always goal number one. The other two were getting along with your sisters and being apart of either music, dance, or theater. Laila, my oldest, is a OB GYN, but when she was young, dancing was her favorite thing to do... When she wasn't trynna be sassy like her mama. Lani was different. When she was young, her mama and I thought she was special because all she did was write ghetto stories and read hood books, but when she turned sixteen, she gained her passion for dance. Now look at my baby. She has danced with legends like Debbie Allen in the Hot Chocolate Nutcracker. She is best friends with the phenomenal Lauren London, and when she is not working she is teaching children of celebrities how to dance at her own dance studio.Paid for by who, Papa Bear. It's called Lani Howard's Studio of Dance.

The twins always loved to sing. When Taraji was pregnant, they would kick hell of her every time she played music. They get that from their Papa Bear. Unfortunately, Londyn didn't go through with singing. She decided to be a " Medical Examiner". I'm proud of her and all, but Imma say it... Who tf wants to open up dead people!

Leala... Leala, Leala, Leala. Y'all pray for my child. I don't know where we went wrong with raising her. She used to have a passion for acting. She always loved to dress up and mimic family members. She was and still is so damn good, we can't tell when she lying. Lyla is my angel. She is Papa Bear's baybeh. She never gets out of hand. Then, she got them white and Asian friends, so you know she good. She is just perfect. My only problem is Bow Wow. I know his type. Hit it and quit it. Hell Nah OO OO! I like that Sam kid, tho. He her age, he like her, and he decent. Plus, my entire family love him. Other than that my family is crazy as hell. Especially my mother-in-law. Jesus fix it. That ol witch. I'm with my nigga Kev Hart. I keep telling Raji, her mama used to suck dick for money.