Londyn's POV

Hey you lovely people. I'm Londyn Howard-Neverson. I am 23 and what they  say a red-bone. Just like my twin sister I have curly hair down to my back. Except mine is honey blonde. I'm 5'7.  I have deep dimples and light brown eyes. I'm married, too. I've been married for two years, but we've been together since the 8th grade. My husband is the sexy Tremaine Neverson. AKA, Trey Songz. We have a two year old daughter named Imery. She is my everything. She has curly hair, eyes like her mommy, and is bright skinned. I would have another child, but I'll talk about that later. I would love to say I'm happily married to Trey, but since the past year he has changed towards me and everyone in the family. To be totally honest though, I don't need him.

    I'm a successful Medical Examiner. I'm the best at my coroners office. I'm not being cocky either, my boss even told me. Plus, I am a great mom, and I have my twin sister and the rest of my sisters and family. Also, dudes always trynna holla because I'm thick, and shawty gotta big ol' butt. LOL! The single M.E. 's at work male and some females try to take me out , but i don't do that. I can honestly say I love my husband. He gave me my daughter. He has been there through some of the toughest situations. I just can't picture myself with another man. He ain't perfect, but he mine and I love him. My sister Laila does not like him at all. She hates what he did to me, and now a days, Lauryn seems timid and shy around him, and now have no clue why. When I ask her she says I sound crazy and changes the subject, so I don't worry about it nomo.