Taraji's POV

I already know y'all know who I am. Miss Taraji baby! I've starred in movies like Baby Boy, as Yvette, " I hate you, Jody!" No Good Deed, with the fine azz Idris Elba, and my ultimate favorite and everybody favorite, Empire. YAASS HUNNY! Ms. Cookie Lyons in the building. I just finished that with my husband Terrence. AKA Lucious. I just couldn't wait to beat Boo Boo Kitty azz on the finale, but she my girl off camera.

Outside my career, I'm a mama and wifey. I have six beautiful girls, and y'all know Terrence, with his fine self. My oldest is Laila. She is just like Cookie. Sometimes I have to slap to help her remember that I am the mother, or that she is pregnant and need to calm the hell down, but I love my baby. Then comes Lani. She our legacy. Lani took after her grandmother and went into the dance industry. She took after her parents,too. Lani has played minor roles in movies like Phat Girlz, Soul Plane, and The Best Man: Holiday.

Lauryn and Londyn are my twins. Londyn is the calmest of them all. She got that from her daddy. I just don't like how she chose the medical field over the singing industry. She has a beautiful, strong, soulful voice, but I'm very proud of the woman she has become. Every now and then, like on holidays and family parties we get her to sing, but I know that it's in her. Like I said though, I'm very proud. Lon is the chief Medical Examiner at her coroners office, and she might get a job working for the FBI. The only problem I have is that she is just so damn independent. Lon is so sensitive that you really can't tell her nothing, but she just never want help or nothing. Now don't get me wrong, I love a strong independent woman, but Londyn push good men away the minute they show a flaw. That is not good. Everybody deserve a chance, but not for Londyn. I know she love that man of hers. Trey used to be on my good side, but now his azz gon' get cut... REAL QUICK! Trey is a filthy bastard, but Londyn refuses to see that.

Lauryn is considered our lucky one. She took after me and Terrence. Lauryn is a professional singer. She has won four Grammy's, three People's Choice, one Image, and two Soul Train Awards. Just like Lani, Lauryn has starred in movies. She has starred in 35 and Ticking, White Chicks, Grown Ups, Annie, About Last Night, Insidious, and she's going to be guest starring the second season of Empire. My baby is just like her parents. Mama Is so proud. If only Londyn did the same. They could have been the next Tia and Tamera.

Now I know it's wrong to judge people, but damn, she my child, and she need Jesus. Leala is my--- troubled child. She is a successful mental therapist with a Bachelors and Masters. Leala is a trouble child because she always did drink a lot, she married Hollywood's wild child, Justin Bieber. Terrence hates that lil boy. Jus is just not good enough for our Leala. He was never a good influence, but I can't tell her that. She is Cookie and Laila combined. Probably worse. Anyway, this is crazy as hell, but I do love her with all my heart.

Lyla is mama and daddy's baby. Mainly daddy, but that is irrelevant to me. Lyla is so smart. With my Lyla, school, good grades, and book smarts come so easily. I just got one problem. Lyla is dating Bow Wow. They haven't slept together, Thank the Lord! My baby still a virgin. HALLELJUH! He just so... different from my baby girl. She is humble and good. Bow is wild and bad boyish. Terrence wants to kill 'em, but he ain't no Lucious. Only in his big azz imagination.

I love my hubby. He is an awesome father, husband, and business partner. He has blessed me with six beautiful daughters, and a happy life. Pushing them big head girls out was the ABSOLUTE struggle. Especially the twins, but I don't regret it for the world. Back to the original topic, though. Terrence is my first love, first time, and the love of my life. He always had his eyes on me, but was a player and mama didn't raise no fool. But Terrence, he knew what he had to do, and guess what... MY BABY STOP PLAYING FOR ME!!! YAASS!! For all them Boo Boo Kitties out thea, y'all can kiss this big ol donk.