Jesus Help Him

Whaann! Can't say that around wifey,tho. Shidd! Her crazy ass will kill me, but since she ain't hea.... Whaann! Anyway, dis ya boy August Alsina. AKA, big sexy from New Orleans, ya heard me. I'm hitch to dis crazy azz bxtch, which I love for y'all information, named Laila. She is so got damn crazy, you'd think she from the the 9th ward projects in NOLA. Stanka is an OB GYN, and good, too.

One time she delivered triplets and five other babies in one night. Plus, she was 4 months pregnant her damn self. See, shit like dat needz to be rewarded, ya feel me. Sooo... When my next album drop, I'm buying my baybeh her own lil clinic cause I know she love her job, and she love being in charge foe sho. Them white people be aggravating her,too. Especially when she pregnant, so getting her own place is best. We gots two chi'ren, by za way. I got a zaughter named Ashanti. My tooda one years ol', and she sassyyyy. Ooow she sassy. My son is my pride and joy, ya heard me. He named after his zaddy, and he want to be just like his zaddy. Zat is the shit I be talkin bout, ya heard me. Nigga trynna have more, but I swea Lai on the pill 'cause for one, nigga sperm count higher than several mofos, but his pull out game weaker than Steve Urkel . She has to be pregnant. Nigga self-esteem getting messed with on some real shit.

I am truly scared of Mama , tho. She zon't play when it comes to her girls. I been knowin' zem for eva, and she crazy. I wazn't surprised when Laila mind turned left,though. Zats my bio, ye feel me.

Me and Trey needed to figure out how to clean dis shit up, so we came back to my house. Now Laila can't stand him for what he did to Lon, so you alreazy know it's finna go zown when she hea' dis shit.

Trey: Man, I ain't too keen on coming over here. We could have chilled by Drake or Wiz.

Me:Nah son! We need to tell someone who know how to deal with something like this.

Trey: Oh Hell NO! Your bitch ass ain't telling Laila psycho ass a damn thing.

Me: Hell yea we are! She know Londyn, for one. She crazy, but she smart with her crazy! Plus, Drake and Wiz can't cook like the Howard kids, anyway. And a nigga is beyond starving right now. I'm hungrier than a hostage in Afghanistan.

Trey: She gon kill me, nigga!

Me: No she won't, with yo scary ass. Zaddy got a plan. ( with a mischievous smile)

Trey: I'm like Dae on that one. AH- PINEAPPLES NIGGA!

Once we finally made it to the house, I told Trey to take his got zamn time 'cause Lai is gon be past pissed the fuck off! I mean even if he tried to hurry, we have 115 stairs that lead to the front door. He walkin today! Oh yes! Me I took the got zamn escalator . You is out yo rabbit ass mind if you think I'm bout to walk. I got it for wifey tho. I got tired of carrying her pregnant ass. Zon't tell her zat though.

Just in case y'all waz wondering , I got a customized mansion done. It ain't as big as Mama T and Pops mansion, but it't big. It gots twenty bedrooms, nine-teen and a half bathrooms. A basketball court( indoor and outdoor). A gym, a movie theater, an indoor and outdoor pool, a Jacuzzi, a recording studio, and my favorite... The Legendary, Alsina Sex Room. Oh yess! We got every type of toy in there, too. Lai stole half of them from her sister work closet. What the hell is Leala, anyway. A sex genie?

When I walked in the house, Lai was standing there in full lingerie. Whips, cuffs, and a chain around her neck. I really knew I was finna get murt. Not murdered, but murt , nigga.

Lai: Hey baby.

Me: Whaann stank!

Lai: DON'T PLAY WITH ME! YOU KN- (gco)

I kissed her, while grabbing her zat ass.

Me: CALM ZOWN, MA! I WAZ ONLY PLAYIN! (laughing)

Lai: Mmhmm! Playin my ass! Baeeeeee, you killed the vibe. (laughing)

Me: Not yet, but I'm fin to.

Lai: What the hell you mean!?

Here she go. PRAY FOR ME Y'ALL!

Lai: I GOT MY PARENTS TO WATCH THE KIDS, AND YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME! REALLY ANTHONY THE SECOND!

Me: LAILA, CALM YO ASS ZOWN! YOU KNOW I'M TRYNNA HIT ZAT! IF YOU LISTEN!

Lai: WHO THE FX IS YOU TALKING TO. !?

Me: LOOK MA, I'M SORRY JUST LISTEN!

Lai: MA MY ASS! TALK NIGGA! ( PUTTING ON HER SATIN ROBE)

Me: Okay, and you and yo ass working my nerves. Like I waz TRYING to say... We have a guest!

Lai: Oh, who is it honey?

This is the shit I go through. I wonder what being going on in her mind, no lie. Imma start listening to Kev Hart. If she start moving her head side to side when she talk... this bxtch is OFFICIALLY MOTHERFUCKING CRAZY!

Me: Oh hell no! I'mma pray for yo crazy ass!

Lai: That don't work. People tried for years, probably still are. Now, who is the guest August?

Me: COME IN!

To be continued...