Hell To Da NO!

Laila's POV

Aug: Come in!

When Tremaine bxtch ass walked in all I saw was rage. This ugly ass, light bright, trigger looking ass nigga had the nerve to walk in my house!...After all the shit he put Londyn, through. Imma kill his ass.

ME: WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE, YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH?

TREY: I don't want no trouble Bonquisha.

Me: OH HELL NO! YOU HURT MY LIL SISTER, THEN YOU COME IN MY GOT DAMN HOUSE. NIGGA YOU GOT ME BEYOND FUCKED UP.

TREY: LAILA STOP YELLING. YOU'RE TALKING VOICE ALREADY LOUDER THAN HITLER.

ME: TREMAINE, DON'T START! WHY YOU IN MY DAMN HOUSE?

AUG: About that. See stanka, let me holla at chu in za kitchen.( while walking towards to kitchen)

Once we got in the kitchen I started drowning that nigga with questions. He was finna get on probation y'all. His NOLA bound ass already know I don't fucks with Trey. I don't like him. Don't even think about him. His very presence muertes mi ambiente. Black bxtch speak Spanish,too.

Me: Talk nigga, because I'm about 0.125 seconds from putting all this orgasmic shit back in the sex room.

Aug: Stanka calm zown. I know yo stubborn ass gon say no, but he really need yo help.

Me: I'm not helping that hoe! With what anyway?

Aug: Now see, I can't tell you in less I know fo-sho you go help his stupid ass.

Me: Fine. Tell me before I kill the both of y'all.

Aug: Okay, so basically what happened was at the twins birthday bash, Trey raped Lauryn. His dumb ass forgot to use a condom, so now there is a 25/50 chance she could be pregnant. And if she is... All hell gon break loose. Londyn gon die cause you know she sensitive, All the sisters gon gang up on him, Mama T with her crazy ass gon kill him, and Papa T gon try to kill him before Mama T do.

Me:( surprisingly he made me laugh) Don't call my mama crazy either boy, but come again.

Aug: Trey raped Lauryn, and she might be pregnant. We need you to fix this shit Lai.

Before he could even realize I turned from Laila to Kiara( MY stone crazy alter ego) I was gone. I grabbed the knife on the counter and took off. Trey ass was gon be cut up and deep fried. I was gonna murt his ass. "Raped my sister. She might be pregnant." Those two sentences kept playing in my head. When I got in the living room, the bastard was standing up talking on the phone. Before I knew I had pitched the knife at his face. It didn't hit, it did exactly what I wanted it to... Cut his cheek. He dropped his phone automatically turning around to look at me in shock.

Trey: What the fuck Laila!( touching his face)

Me: So you think after raping my sister, and maybe impregnating her, you can run to me for got damn help. Yo ass really is stupid, huh.

Trey: Laila look, I'm sorry. I was drunk and I fucked u-(gco)

Me: I was drunk,too. Matter of fact, EVERYONE WAS DRUNK, AND YOU DAMN SHOLL AIN'T SEE THEM RAPING PEOPLE. YOU BITCH! ( I lunged at him, but I instantly felt someone grab me)

Aug: Laila what the fuck, man. You agreed you was gonna help.

Me: Yo ass dumb,too. You think I'm gonna help him after he made Londyn lose her baby, raped Lauryn, and then she might be pregnant! LET ME GO AUGUST!

I'M NOT PLAYING!

Aug: Wait a zamn minute, I thought Londyn had miscarriage . What is this about him making her loose the baby. Trey, son, what you did to Lon.

Trey: Aug, man, get yo girl. She is officially stone. Aye, I ain't do nothing to Londyn. We had a lil argument,though.

Me: Lil argument my ass. You beat my sister and made her miscarry cause you wasn't man enough to raise two kids, bitch!

Trey: Man, get out of here with all that. ( smacking his teeth)

Aug: CAN BOTH OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS SHUT THE HELL UP!? GOODDD ZAMN!

Me: Get the fuck out of my house Tremaine. Don't ever come back either. I'm not gon say nun... yet, but if she is pregnant... Watch yo damn back,ya hear. And as for you August Anthony, I hope you enjoy the couch, cause you not finna take up for him and think you sleeping with me. Peace and hair grease niggas. ( I said chucking the deuces and walking upstairs). I am so pissed. I just hope this don't destroy Londyn white ass. My mama gon flip.