Lauryn's POV

What's good! My name is Lauryn Howard- Williams. I am a 23 year old red-bone with curly hair down to my back. I'm married to Pharrell Williams, but we've been having some problems in our marriage. He's still denying our 5 year old daughter, Aurora. Rora looks exactly like both of us. She has my curly hair, skin color, and smile. She got her nose and eyes from Pharrell, so now me and my baby girl are are staying at my twin, Londyn, house. Just for a week though. I just need to clear my head and get some time away from Rell. I also have a huge secret that is killing me inside because it could ruin my entire family, and really hurt my twin sister and husband. The only thing that keeps me going these days are my daughter and my job.

I am a megastar in the music industry, and I'm living it up,baby. My best-friend in the business is Rihanna. We have so much in common. From fashion sense (sometimes) to personal choices. We met on my first tour to Barbados. she came to wish me luck back stage, and the next day she took me around Barbados showing beautiful sights. Today we are always together. We talk everyday for hours and she is just a family friend. I have won many awards to say I got in the industry one year ago. I have released 3 hit albums, appeared in a few movies, and wrote hit songs for icons like Lorde, Ciara, K Michelle, and Nicki Minaj. Music means everything to me. The thing y'all don't know is in the Howard household, music was played 24/7.