Chapter 14

A/N: Hey Guys! So...things are heating up in this chapter. Enjoy! Also, sorry it's taking me so long to update...life and all that stuff. Thanks for understanding though =D

Pewds' P.O.V

“I knew you’d come around,” I whispered into his ear. If he could only see, if he could see the look in my eyes right now he’d see just how surprised I was. I had no idea. I never thought he’d actually...be like this. I mean...it was just a game...just a game.

My hand lifted from the wall, my fingers finding their way to his jaw and tilting his head up. I knew he was staring at my eyes, trying to figure out what was actually going on... but I didn’t want to see his. I fixed my sight onto his lips, watching as they parted slightly.

“Then what are you waiting for?” he murmured, his lips almost brushing against mine as he spoke. His hands skimmed up my sides, making me shiver and close my eyes. His touch seemed to suck the confidence right out of me, making me nervous when I was usually at ease in these situations.

Something was different.

My hand balled into a fist beside his head. What was this? I don’t understand... Why couldn’t I close this space when it has been all I’ve wanted since I met him?

What if...what if-

“You have to do it,” I told him quietly; half hoping he didn’t hear me.

His hands froze, the same hands which had been stroking my skin, making me tremble, causing goose bumps to prickle up my arms.

“Why?”

I peered at him and forced a confident smile onto my face. I may not feel it, but I can fake.

“If I do it...you’ll have someone to blame,” I smirked.

His eyes widened a little, flashing from my own to my mouth... but I felt his hands tighten around me, his fingers pressing into me as he processed my words....come on, Cry...I need-

He was on me in a moment.

His lips pressed against mine, his body forcing me to step back as he kissed me, kissed me so fiercely...I... I grabbed onto his face, holding it there so he couldn’t pull away even if he wanted to, and met his urgency. Our lips moved clumsily, and although I could feel his hunger I couldn’t help but sense he was holding back...so, I quickly took over, finally feeling my usual self again.

All I’d needed was for him to start this. I didn’t want him blaming me for anything tomorrow. This was all him, all his idea. I was the victim in this; Poor, innocent Pewds....forced into this sinful act.

With a slight smirk, I reached down and took his hands from where they seemed locked around me.

“Pewds,” he growled, fighting against my grip and clutching my shirt. I stumbled back to find myself trapped between Cry and a wall.

I’d have gasped if his mouth wasn’t fixed to mine.  

Somehow I managed to grab onto him and pull him closer. There was a need; A definite want to make sure every space between us was gone.

He pulled away a little to gasp for air and I took the opportunity to move down to his neck, my lips pressing against the pale skin and sucking down whenever his fingers would curl into my hair. He hummed softly as my teeth scraped across his shoulder, his chest rising and falling so harshly I thought he’d pass out...but I was so focused I hardly noticed that mine was just the same.