Part Fifteen: Love You

You sprung from your chair, jumping into Loki and wrapping your arms around him in a loving hug. You squeezed him tightly, not ever wanting to let go. He grunted, but hugged you back. You remembered his slight injuries, and loosened your embrace.

You and Loki enjoyed the hug for a few moments before breaking apart. You sat back down.

“Because I love you too,” you said softly, answering the silent question reflected in Loki's emerald orbs.

A smile graced Loki's features. He moved closer to you, gently cradling your chin between his thumb and forefinger. He brushed your bottom lip with his thumb. Loki tilted your chin up, slowly inching towards your soft lips. Loki lips met yours, first as a light caress, but then as a loving kiss.

Loki's arms moved around you, pulling you closer to him. His kiss became more passionate, his tongue flicking against your lips. You parted them ever-so-slightly, leaving just enough room for Loki's skilled tongue to slip between. Loki massaged your tongue with his, stimulating you. You kissed him passionately, gripping his shirt tightly in your fists.

Loki carried you out of the dining room, his lips still connected to yours. He ducked into the nearest room which happened to be a large, rather empty room used by guests who stayed in the palace. Loki set you down on the bed, not parting from your lips once and positioned himself above you. Loki broke the kiss and removed your shirt. He took to your neck, gently biting and sucking and earning small moans of pleasure from you. Loki placed hickeys up and down your neck and along your collarbone. He refreshed the large, nearly-healed bruise on the left side of your neck, biting, sucking, and pulling until to purple spot became noticeable again.

When Loki was finished covering you in hickeys, he stopped and removed both your bodies of whatever clothing remained. He threw the cloth anywhere and everywhere, allowing his member to before fully erect.

Loki trailed his tongue across your body, moving from your navel and traveling up to your lips. He gave you one last rough kiss before easing himself between your legs.

Your eyes widened as Loki's erection entered you. Sweat collected on your body and the room started to feel very hot. At first, Loki moved slowly with precision, pulling out and entering your folds again. However, he quickly picked up his pace, ramming into you increasing faster and harder. You could feel your orgasm growing with each time Loki pounded into you. Pretty soon he was just bucking his hips into yours repeatedly, not bothering to first pull out. You let out a series of moans and pleasured noises, each louder than the last. Your fingers traveled down Loki's smooth back, but you were careful not to leave long red scratches on his porcelain skin.

With one last hard thrust, Loki climaxed, his seed spilling into you. The warm liquid filled you, pushing you over the edge. You peaked, giving a long, loud moan as you rode out your orgasm. Loki continued to thrust deeply inside of you, until eventually both of you were spent.

You collapsed onto the soft bed, rolling over to face Loki. He looked over at you and smiled softly, not saying anything, just seeming to admire you.

“I love you,” you told Loki. A warm smile found its way onto your face.

“I know,” Loki said back. He stared deeply into your eyes, loosing himself in them for a moment. “I love you too,” he added in a whisper, almost as if he was afraid of the words.

Your face showed your happiness, but you stayed quiet. Loki's eye-lids shut and fluttered open again. He was obviously tired and you were too.

“Goodnight,” Loki sighed.

“Goodnight,” you replied softly, giving him a quick kiss before rolling over onto your side. You were asleep nearly instantly.

-------------------

You sleep a lot don't you..... I realized that going back through this.... Oh well. Maybe I'll edit it sometime....