Part Five: The Roof

Loki grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers with yous. “Come with me, there is something I wish to show you.”

You followed Loki up through a seemingly endless, golden, spiral staircase. At the top there was a small door and told you to close your eyes. You trusted Loki, so you listened to him, silently praying he wasn't going to play some sort of a trick on you.

Loki led you out the door, warning you to duck when you came to the door. You crouched and moved through it, fully standing again when Loki said it was safe to.

“Open your eyes now,” he commanded in a near whisper.

You slowly opened your eyes and gasped. The view was absolutely gorgeous. You were standing atop the tallest building and beneath you you could see all beautiful, glittering architecture of Asgard. The sun was just setting, multiplying the magnificence of the scene before you.

“Loki, it's beautiful!” You exclaimed.

“It really is. Has Thor never brought you up here?” Loki asked, looking over at you.

You sighed and shook your head. “No, he always wants to show me the armory or the sight of some battle with the Jotun-” Loki flinched ever-so-slightly. “Sorry, I forgot.”

“It is fine,” Loki assured you, smiling. “I may not be able to change my DNA, but I am still Asgardian. And I still love you.”

Loki go closer to you, his face now inches from yours. He gently placed his hand upon your cheek and lightly brushed your lips with his thumb.

“May I?” Loki asked quietly. He looked directly into your eyes and you stared back into his deep green orbs.

You nodded hesitantly and awaited his touch. Loki softly brushed his lips against yours, sending a tingle down your spine. You moved your face closer, turning Loki's light caress into a full kiss. Loki's arms snaked around you and he pulled you closer to him, pressing his hips against yours.

You stepped away from Loki, breaking the kiss and shaking your head. “I can't. I'm engaged. And Thor will surely have a fit if he knows.”

“Who said Thor had to know?” Loki smiled seductively and wrapped his arms around you again.

“He'll find out,” you told Loki, slipping out of his embrace.

“Not if we keep it a secret...”

“Look, the answer is no, okay?” You looked at Loki sternly, praying the message would get through to his brain.

Loki got close again, his face only inches from yours. You could feel his hot breath wash over you. “Please?” he asked pitifully, his magnificent emerald marbles filled with dejection and swaying your decision.

You let out a deep sigh. He smiled victoriously and tilted up your chin to meet your gaze.

Loki pressed his lips into yours. You sighed and relaxed into the kiss. You couldn't believe you were letting this happen. But, at the same time, you felt an unbelievable happiness in this moment. You weren't typically one to believe in things like “true love” or “soulmates”, but you didn't think anything would ever feel as right as this moment.

You smiled and flicked your tongue against Loki's lips. He responded by grinning mischievously and parting his lips, allowing you entrance. You entered the God's mouth, sliding your tongue against his. Getting turned on by your initiative, Loki playfully fought with your tongue, trying to push it back into your mouth. He was much stronger than you and eventually he managed to accomplish his goal. Loki explored your mouth, reaching even the very back corners. It turned out the God of Mischief had quite a talented tongue. When he was finished moving through your mouth, his tongue settled for rubbing up against yours aggressively.

Loki turned you around and pressed you up against the wall, still connected to you at the lips. He ground his hips into yours and you could literally feel the bulge in his leather pants grow against you. Letting out a heated breath, Loki quickly disposed his upper-body clothing and you rubbed your hands across his chest.

Loki's hands ran up your shirt, his cold fingertips making you shiver. He lifted your shirt up and over your head, the chilly air giving your bare skin goosebumps. Loki eyed your bra in that way that a soldier would look at an enemy. You twisted your arms back to unclasp it, but Loki stopped you. He then proceeded to reach behind you and fiddle with your bra clasps before finally managing to remove it from your chest. Loki tossed it aside, accidentally throwing it off the roof. You were a little too preoccupied to care right now though. Loki traced circles on your breasts, his icy touch making your nipples harden and perk up. Loki licked at the tips of your nipples then trailed his tongue down to the waist of your skirt while bending down to get on his knees.

Loki bit the hem of your skirt and tugged it from around your waist using his teeth. He eventually pulled your lower-body attire down to the point where your it simply fell around your feet. The God rested one finger on the rim of your panties, but you shook your head. You came down to Loki's current height, stuck your hands into the sides of his pants as well as underwear, making sure to pull outward a little so he wouldn't get hurt, and yanked down, exposing his massive erection. Loki practically ripped off your underwear, leaving you completely naked.

The God of Mischief laid you down on the roof and pinned you to the ground. He gave you one last wet kiss before moving down to your neck. He bit and sucked at the skin until a large purple mark appeared.

“You are mine,” he whispered in a raspy voice. “And now everyone in Asgard will know it too.”

Loki, apparently bored with any matter of further foreplay, reached down and spread your legs high and wide. You braced yourself for Loki's entrance. You hoped the God would be at least a little gentle with you, you were only human after all and if he took you too roughly- You didn't get any more time for thought as Loki guided his erection into you. You gasped in pleasure and moaned as he pushed it further in.

“Please! Loki! More!” you begged him.

Loki bucked his hips forward, thrusting in fully and making you release a loud, long moan. Loki pulled out and thrust into you once more, this time making you scream for him to go faster. Not long after moans, groaning, and other sounds that could only be the result of an intolerable amount of pleasure filled the air as Loki listened to your command and rammed into you over and over again, picking up speed. You were on the brink of orgasm when he stopped.

Loki placed the tip of his head against you, causing you to squirm uncomfortably. “Please...” You pleaded, desperation filing you.

“Who do you love?” Loki asked.

“You!” You yelled at Loki. Loki pushed just the head of his member inside.

“And who do you belong to?” he questioned further.

“YOU! Loki!” You screamed.

“Good girl,” Loki purred before shoving in all the way. You groaned in the absolute, unbelievable bliss, although no sound your vocal cords could make had the ability to describe how good this feeling was. With the final thrust, Loki felt his orgasm peak and he released, the warm liquid spraying inside of you and filling you up.

The sensation pushed you over the edge, your body spasming in an incredible orgasm. You rode out your orgasm, Loki continuing to thrust deeply within you. You have one last long, loud moan before both you and Loki collapsed onto the ground. You were short of breath and melting with euphoria. You curled up, filled with love and happiness and ready for sleep to overtake you. Loki wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer until you were resting up against him.

“Goodnight, my love,” he whispered in a nearly inaudible voice, then placed a tender kiss upon your cheek.

“Goodnight,” You replied sleepily.

When you shivered later in the nippy breeze, Loki grabbed his nearby coat and placed it over you like a blanket. You fell asleep soon after, warm and contented in his arms.