Part Six: The Morning After

Yeah, I couldn't think of a more creative title, so....

-------------

When you awoke the following morning, you were still wrapped up in Loki's arms. At least, that's what you thought until you noticed the arm around you was blue. You slowly peeked back over your shoulder, letting out a shrill scream when you saw the sleeping blue face. The man's red eyes shot open when he heard you shriek. You jumped up and backed into the wall, Loki's coat falling from your figure.

“What's wrong?” the man asked concernedly in a very familiar voice.

“Loki?” you looked over him. Besides the fact that he was now an icy shade of blue and had completely red eyes, he looked just like the God of Mischief. He had the same glistening, long, black hair, the same narrow cheekbones, the same mischievous demeanor. After some inspection, you finally figured out it was Loki. You had never seen him in Jotun form before, but after the initial shock, you determined he looked quite majestic.

“Oh,” he said, down glancing at his arms. “I apologize, I must have subconsciously slipped into Jotun form last night. It was not my intention to frighten you."

Loki stared down at his hands and the blue slowly drained away, his skin returning to it's normal pigment. Eventually his whole body was back to its usual, pale skin color.

You and Loki stood in silence for a moment doing nothing more than staring at each other in the morning sunlight.

“You know, you are very beautiful,” Loki complimented you, reaching up to touch a stray strand of your hair.

You stayed quiet and just smiled back at him. You had never been one to take compliments without being really awkward.

“I truly mean it,” Loki assured you. “Everything about you from your hair to your soft, silky skin is absolutely flawless.” Loki's tone was genuine, and his eyes reflected that he was speaking truth. He really thought of you as perfect.

You were trying to formulate a response to what Loki had just told you when he spoke again. “We should probably return downstairs now,” Loki suggested. “Thor will surely notice you are gone.”

“Right.” You nodded and began picking up all of your scattered clothes. “Loki? Where'd my bra go? I mean I know I was wearing it. And I thought I just had- Oh.” You remembered what had happened to that certain undergarment last night. You ran to the side ad looked off the edge of roof. Surely enough, there was your bra, laying in the middle of someone's balcony.

“Shit...” You mumbled. You knew that eventually someone would find that. Thankfully it didn't have any recognizable markings, so it couldn’t be tied to you. But you were still concerned. When you turned around, you saw Loki fully dressed and ready to head down. You quickly threw your clothes back on (minus both of your undergarments) and the two of you started the walk back down.

You didn't say much on the stairs. It seemed both of you were too absorbed in thought. Most likely reflection on the previous night. You walked in silence, only the echoing of your footsteps bring an noise to the quiet stairwell.

After walking out of the door to the stairs, you snuck off to your room to clean up as you smelled of the overpowering scent of sex. Loki followed you, apparently not wanting to return to his own quarters.

When you arrived at said room, you drew a warm bath and got in. After a moment of peace and quiet, you were interrupted. Loki strolled into your bathroom, stripped of all clothing. You watched him in a questionable manner as he stepped over the edge of the tub and sat on the side opposite to you.