Part Four: Brother You Have Returned!

The next morning you woke up to someone with a rather deep voice yelling “Good Morning!” and bursting through the door. You bolted up, wide awake. Loki did the same, falling off the bed. He stood up, rubbing his head, the blanket barely clinging to his body.

“Loki! My brother you have returned!” You turned and saw Thor standing in the doorway. He ran over and hugged his practically naked brother.

Loki slipped out of his brother's arms, gripping the blanket to prevent it from sliding off his body.

“Do not fret, brother. It is not about size, but about what you do with it,” Thor reassured Loki, noticing the younger's death-grip on the blanket he was holding.

“You would know all about that, would you not,” Loki mumbled back, loud enough for you to hear, but quiet enough for Thor to dismiss.

You snickered at Loki's comment.

“Come brother, _________! Breakfast is awaiting us!” Thor grabbed both your and Loki's hands, dragging you to the dining room. Loki summoned his clothes around him, not wanting to be dragged into the room in nothing more than a blanket.

Thor led you to the dining room. Frigga jumped from her seat and went to greet her son who she hadn't seen in over a week. Even Odin seemed fairly happy to see his adopted son.

The following month went on in this manner. With you and Loki simply being friends and you being faithful to your fiance, Thor. Everything was alright and life was good. That is, until you started to fully realize your feelings for Loki being around him so often. You tried to remain faithful to Thor, after all, you did love the older brother as well. But that was much more difficult than it sounded.

--

Yeah short chapter, I know. But that's only because I didn't want to break the upcoming scene into two chapters. I'm not that mean.