l e o n | f r i e n d l y

h i d d e n  f e e l i n g s

n i n e - p a r t o n e

l e o n

f r i e n d l y a d v i c e

Yes, I was ignoring him.

But to be fair, he was ignoring me too.

And it's all his fault. He was the one who decided to -firstly- flip me off, and -secondly- make out with Violetta in front of my face.

All I wanted to do was apologize. But no! Okay, not apologize, I never did anything wrong. I'm not him.

Okay I did on thing wrong. I slapped him. But that wasn't out of context. He deserved it, anybody would agree with me. At least Francesca did, she cheered. And then I ran, because Diego was coming. Well she cheered after me she punched me for not picking her up.

But then her other side took over, and the protective caring side vanished.

"Leon, please! You're annoying the crap out of me!" Francesca whines, trying to stop me from pulling her further.

"Maybe I should annoy you some more? Let's get all the crap out," I smirk and she glares at me.

"I hate you," Francesca seethes.

"You love me!" I say nonchalantly.

I kiss her cheek and and she slaps my head away. I laugh. Francesca always lightened my mood, no matter how terrible I was feeling.

"Hey guys," Camila says, resting her arm on my shoulder.

"Hey," I say straining my neck to kiss her cheek.

"You lucky Diego ain't here, or he would freak!" Francesca says thoughtlessly.

I smack my palm to my forehead. Camila didn't know about my, choice of lovers? Camila gives me a confused look and I sigh. I guess I have no choice but to explain.

I start explaining from the beginning. From the day they told us about the show. Until the day I slapped him. Camila laughed when I mentioned that part.

I guess I didn't quite understand how hilarious my palm making contact with his cheek is.

I could still hear the sound. I shudder.

"So you two are in love?" Camila asks and I shrug, but Francesca squeals.

"Yes! Except my brother is this fucked up dude, and he's supes indecisive, and so he's causing trouble," Francesca says and I chuckle.

"I could answered that," I say and she shakes her head smirking.

"I doubt your answer would've beat mine, and I'm sure there would've been a lot of swear words, and Camila is still quite innocent," Francesca says and Camila laughs.

"You surely are a bubbly of never ending enthusiasm," Camila says shaking her head.

"You don't even know." I sigh and Francesca grins proudly.