d i e g o | s h i v e r s

H i d d e n  F e e l i n g s

t h r e e - p a r t  t w o

d i e g o

s h i v e r s

I SNAKE MY arm around my girlfriend's waist, pulling her into my chest. I couldn't decide whether I was in a good mood or not. There was Violetta, who was finally my girlfriend which made me happy, but then there was Leon, and his cold shoulder. Violetta turns around and pecks my lips.

"I wanna go on a date with you," I breathe and she giggles.

"That's a new way of asking,"

"I wasn't asking. We are going on a date later," I smirk and she rolls her eyes.

"Charming," She sarcastically says.

"I'll pick you up at six," I kiss her cheek, and walk out.

Classes had just finished, and it was three. I had three hours to get ready. I go home, shower and wash my hair, with some new fancy shampoo my mother bought. I had to admit, it smelt quite nice. After that I change into a dark blue three quarter sleeved shirt, and some dark blue jeans, that were ripped by the knees a little bit. After putting on some converse, I see it was now four.

"You take as long as a girl to get ready," Francesca laughs when I walk downstairs.

I roll my eyes and she smirks. The smirk was definitely something that ran in the family. I go to the fridge and shake the orange juice carton. There was a little bit left so I bring it to my lips and drink it. Francesca yells and gags on the couch. When I'm finished I wipe my mouth with her back of her hand, causing her to scream again.

"Such a girl," I tease and she smirks.

"I am a girl doofus,"

She gets up and runs towards me. She smacks my head, and starts to walk away but I pull her back. I start tickling her, and she squirms and falls to the floor, giggling and groaning.

"Diego Hernandez, I hate you," Francesca seethes.

"Francesca Hernandez, ditto,"

I straighten my clothes, and walk out the house, with the picnic basket I prepared- calling bye stupid to Francesca. I walk to the nearest flower shop, and buy a bouquet of several flowers. I walk around a little bit, remembering the plans for the date.

Picnic in the park

Carriage ride around the park

Kiss goodnight -just kiss, not make out-

I smile to myself and check the time. Five thirty. I turn around and start walking to Violetta's house. I arrived at six on the dot, and rang the doorbell. Almost immediately the door is opened, by a woman in brightly colored clothes and an apron.

"Hi," I say awkwardly.

"Now who are you? I don't know you," She says,

"I'm here for Violetta," I explain.

"Oh! You're here for my little darling baby girl! Let me call her!" She yells Violetta, and then turns back to me with a wide smile.