l e o n | c o n f e s s i o n s

H i d d e n F e e l i n g s

f o u r - p a r t o n e

l e o n

c o n f e s s i o n s

I was confused. In fact, confused was an understatement. I couldn't stop thinking of last night. The angry look in Diego's eyes, the fire that danced in his eyes, the way he froze for a moment when I touched his shoulder.

He froze.

Diego never freezes.

And the fact that he was jealous! That just made me bang my head against the wall even more. Surely Diego wouldn't be jealous. Diego Hernandez doesn't get jealous. Especially of a girl that was with me. But I had to admit, I found it amusing and attractive.

I sigh and walk out my house and towards the Hernandez household. I was going to pick up Francesca, not exactly over my anger of Diego's behavior last night. I knock on the door and enter. I call for Francesca and sadly Diego comes down.

"Are we going together?" Diego asks and before I can answer Francesca is next to him.

"Nope. We," She gestures to herself and I, "are going together you," She gestures to him, "are going alone,"

Francesca pats his shoulder and skips towards me. She kisses my cheek, and we walk out the house, ignoring Diego's loud groans. I look back the house and Francesca stops us.

"We're going to the park," Francesca tells me. She starts to steer me towards the park and I stop her.

"Why?" I question and she raises her eyebrow.

"You are going to tell me what's up with you and Diego,"

I didn't say anything afterwards. We walked to the park and took a seat on the nearest bench. She turns to me and I nervously smile at her.

"Leon, tell me," She demands.

"Okay fine. So it happened that day I, um ran away. I got these weird feelings, sensations whenever I was around Diego. And then I needed space, and I came to the conclusion that I had fallen for Diego," When I finish I look down at my lap, embarrassed to look at her.

What would she think, I've fallen for her brother? Our friendship trio was ruined!

"Leon! This is great!" Francesca exclaims and I look up quickly.

"What?" I ask incredulously.

"It's great! I mean you two would be so cute together! You guys balance each other out! And there's nobody better for him than his best friend, because you've always stuck by him throughout all his problems!

And maybe he likes you too! Yesterday he came back like really angry. He was muttering, well shouting, stupid Leon, stupid girl, stupid date. Then he let out a string of colourful words, and then-" I cut off her rambling.

"I think I get it," I laugh and she giggles. "But I don't think he likes me. He's too in love with Violetta," I sigh and Francesca places a hand on my shoulder sympathetically.

After a few minutes we get up and walk to the Studio. Our arms were linked and we walked in comfortable silence. I thought about Francesca said. How he was cursing everything, and me. The thought of him liking me brought butterflies to my stomach.

No, Leon, you're thinking stupidly.

When we enter the Studio, Francesca leaves my side and walks to her locker. I walk to mine, which happened to be next to Diego's. As I turn the corner to the dance room, where my locker was, I see Diego and Violetta disappear into the room.

My curiosity got the best of me as I silently walked inside.

My breath catches in my throat as I see Diego push Violetta against the mirror. He kisses her aggressively and she kisses him back. Tears stung my eyes, as I absentmindedly clenched my fists and hardened my jaw.

I can't believe I actually considered the thought he liked me.

I internally laugh at myself. I glance at the two of them before walking out. I see the rest of my class walking into Angie's class for our singing lesson. I decide against going to class and walk to my new favorite place.

The motocross track.

-&-

I had joined motocross a few days ago, after finding out one of my old friends -Lara- worked there as a mechanic. She told me about the place, saying I should come and try it out.

I rode the bike once, slowly, and instantly loved it. The rush of adrenaline, the vibrations running through my body, the sound of the roaring engine. Even though I had only been doing this for a few days, Lara said I was really good.

"You're a natural!" Lara had exclaimed.

I laugh at the thought. As I get nearer to the track, I could hear the sound of all the engines. I found Lara working on a bike and jogged over. She hadn't noticed my presence yet so I decided to become noticed.

"Who's my favorite mechanic?" I tease and Lara turns her head.

She grins when she sees me and steps away from the bike. She wipes her hands on a wet piece of cloth and gives me a hug, making sure her hands never touched me.

"So you came for a quick ride?" Lara asks, adjusting her ponytail.

"Yep! You got a bike ready for me?" I ask, grabbing a suit from the side.

"I'll finish this up. Suit up!"  Lara grins.

I grin back and step into the suit. She helps me with the zip at the back, telling me that if I wanted to become a better rider, I should start by zipping this up myself. I take a helmet from the table and tuck it under my arm.

"It may be a little rusty, be careful," Lara warns. I nod.

"Don't worry," I assure her and she rolls her eyes.

I climb onto the bike and rev the engine. I hear it roar, and press the pedal. I speed off and let out a sigh of happiness.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Wow! I can't believe I'm already here on the seventh part! What do you think of Lara? I like her, she's really cool and laid back!

I'm  trying to make her as much as her character in the show as possible. I hope you are enjoying this book so far!

Tell me what you think! Thanks for reading, and sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈