afterword

HIDDEN FEELINGS IS FINISHED!

I am very happy with the book, and I would like to thank everybody for reading, voting, and commenting! It means the world to me! You guys have no idea!

This was my first boyxboy book, and I enjoyed it. This was quite an adventure for me to write. And I think this helped me broaden my writing ability.

I just want to go over a few things.

Theme.

The main theme was jealousy. They constantly made each other jealous and angry. And well, because they are guys and their pride gets in the way they don't apologise, and ask for them back, instead they just retaliate by making them more jealous.

Pride gets in the way of them just apologising, which was pretty much the storyline.

Why did they always date girls.

I don't know if this crossed your mind, but I wanted to clarify nevertheless. They dated girls not because I didn't want other boyxboy couples, but I personally thought dating a girl was a bigger insult, and made them more jealous.

You see, they were in love with each other, both boys. So the fact they went out with girls made them feel even worse. Not only were they dating somebody else, but a girl. It made them doubt their feelings for each other even more.

Sequel.

Nope. I'm happy leaving it there. Even though it's shorter than I originally planned.

If anything crossed your mind, you can ask. There may have been plot holes which I'm trying to fix in my writing.

Sorry if there were tons of errors in this note and the last chapter. My fingers are sore because the last chapter was the fourth chapter I've written today. So yeah 23 June 2016 I completed Hidden Feelings! Woohoo!

Thanks you guys for reading! I love you all tons! Unfortunately that's the last of me from this book, but there's my other books!

Thanks again!

~Lexy 😈