d i e g o | d e t e n t i o n

H i d d e n  F e e l i n g s

t w o - p a r t  t w o

d i e g o

d e t e n t i o n

I constantly cursed my life, and Francesca's life, and especially Leon's life. Because of them I was now stuck in detention. Something that was made up for the three of us, because for Dad, disrespecting him is the worst thing in the world.

"God stop whispering! It's annoying!" Leon screams all of a sudden.

"Francesca can do whatever she wants, so I'll do what ever I fucking want," I hiss and he scoffs.

"Francesca can, not you!" Leon screams and I roll my eyes.

I couldn't put my finger on exactly what was wrong with him. But there definitely was something wrong with him. Francesca believed it was my fault, we talked this morning. But I didn't know what was my fault.

"You know exactly what you did! Don't try  and act innocent! You my brother, are far from innocent!" Francesca screamed, waving her hands all over the place.

I run a hand through my hair, and give up trying to argue with her. We had been going on for ten minutes.

And now, this has been going on for the whole day. I run a hand through my hair, and hear Leon curse.

"Can we talk about this? I don't like fighting with you," I eventually sigh.

Leon thinks about it, before shaking his head. I hated how stubborn he could be. After our long years of being best friends, I knew how stubborn and persistent he could be. If he wanted to be mad at me.

He would be mad at me.

But I honestly hated it.

I could deal with Francesca being furious with me, we were siblings, we were pretty much always angry with each other. But Leon was my best friend, I needed somebody to talk to. To laugh with. To hang out with. I need my best friend.

I push the files I was currently sorting to the side, and walk over to Leon. I stand in front of him, and he slowly looks up.

"You are blocking my view." Leon tells me and I shrug.

"I really don't care. I care that you are not talking to me. I care that you are angry with me for no damn reason!" My tone morphed from calm to frustrated.

"I don't know, maybe go ask the girl you care so much about," Leon replies sarcastically.

"Diggy, leave him alone," Francesca calls and I see Leon struggle not to laugh.

A small smile makes it way to my lips seeing him smile. It seemed that I was only getting glares. I yell at Francesca, telling her not to call me that.

"It suits you." Leon murmurs.

"It's stupid," I remind him.

"Exactly," Leon smirks and I groan.

I shove him, and because I caught him by surprise he ends up losing his balance and almost falls off the chair he was on. I grab onto his hand quickly, and steady him. He breathes a sigh of relief, and pushes my away from him.