l e o n | m i x e d

H i d d e n F e e l i n g

s i x - p a r t o n e

l e o n

m i x e d s i g n a l s

He kissed me.

He kissed me.

I slept with a smile, I woke up with a smile. It was impossible for the smile to vanish. I floated to the Hernandez Household. Diego had told me that he wouldn't be home when I come over in the morning, so Francesca and I should just leave.

Francesca was waiting in the kitchen, and opened the door the moment I knocked.

"What happened yesterday?" Francesca asks.

"Is it that obvious?" I groan.

"Well you have that giddy smile, and Diego came home happy -which was weird considering how angry he was for the past few days- so I'm guessing something must have happened between you two! Unless you found some other hot guy," Francesca rambled and I put my hand up to stop her.

I motion for her to come closer with my finger. She leans over, rolling her eyes.

"Diego and I kissed," I whisper and she jumps up squealing.

"Oh my gosh! It happened! And you are only telling me today! And he didn't even mention anything! What's going on?! But wait! You guys kissed!" Francesca screamed, practically jumping.

I place my hands on her shoulders to keep her on the ground, and put a finger to her lips.

"Calm down Fran," I say and she giggles.

"It's just so exciting!" Francesca argues.

"Well dial it down okay," I tell her firmly and she pouts.

"Well let's go!" Francesca chirps.

She closes her door and locks it, and we link arms. She demands for me to tell her everything that happened yesterday.

Details.

I did leave out how amazing the kiss was, and how it felt when his tongue- yeah I didn't add that.

"You two are adorable!" Francesca squeals and I roll my eyes.

"You're a freaking five year old," I hiss and she smirks.

When we get to the Studio, I feel my phone buzz against my thigh. I tell Francesca to go to the music room and that I'll meet her there. I take my phone out, and see that the message was from Diego.

Diego 😍 -I changed his name yesterday- Hey 😏😘 I'm going to be late to the Studio today

Me - whyyy??? 😁

Diego 😍 - reasons 😏 I'll tell you later! Bye 😘

I couldn't explain how much that kiss emoji made my heart pound. I felt like I was about to faint. Wee weren't dating, and he sent TWO of those emojis. We weren't dating.