l e o n | c o n f u s i o n

H i d d e n  F e e l i n g s

f i v e - p a r t  o n e

l e o n

c o n f u s i o n

Francesca laughed at me.

She laughed at me.

That was followed by me rolling my eyes at her. And hitting her lightly.

It wasn't my fault that Diego was damn confusing he kept me up at night. With splitting headaches. Not to mention my constant dreams about that certain black haired boy.

Francesca eventually stopped laughing, but then she looked at my angry expression and burst out laughing once again.

"Cesca, please," I beg and she sighs deeply.

"Despite the fact Diego and I are twins, we don't think the same, we don't have any weird telepathy thing, so really I can't help you that much. All I can say is, from personal experience, that my brother is a-" I cut her off.

"Don't," I said warningly.

"My best friend getting all protective. You can't handle it if I call your boyfriend a bad word?" Francesca teases. I glare at her.

The door to the treehouse -that Francesca and I barely fit inside of- was opened, and Diego stood at the top of the stairs. He raises his eyebrow and hoists himself up and sits in the doorway.

"What are you guys talking about? You know, without me?" Diego asks, the hurt was evident in his voice.

"Just y-" I cut her off again.

"Yoghurt," I blurt out and Francesca snorts.

Diego raises his eyebrow, an amused smirk on his face. I flush and Francesca elbows my ribs softly. I shoot her a look like : what?

"We should get to the Studio," I say quickly and Francesca face palms.

"Today we start later," Diego reminds me and I groan internally. "I wonder if I can fit inside as well? My legs are starting to hurt," Diego wonders.

Before I can protest, Francesca smirks wickedly. She nods and motions for him to try. I exhale through my nose. Diego tries to get in, swinging his legs inside first. He scoots inside, and lands almost on top of me.

I see Francesca's devilish smirk widen. My breath hitches as I lean to the side, which ended up with Diego falling even more on top of me. Diego struggles to sit up straight, and places his hands on my arm.

Stupid weird feelings.

Diego finally gets up and I involuntarily let out a sigh of relief. Diego lets out a throaty chuckle. Francesca was struggling to keep her laughs to herself, and tried to cover them up with coughs. Diego apologizes and I just nod.

"Can't believe we've gotten too big for this thing," Diego said sighing.

"Well if we removed all these, play things, there would be a larger amount of space," Francesca tells him.