d i e g o | b r e a k

h i d d e n f e e l i n g s

n i n e - p a r t t w o

d i e g o

b r e a k

After having that talk with Camila, and then seeing her and Leon walk out together, made me finally come to a decision.

Break up with Violetta.

Get on my hands and knees and beg for Leon to take me back. If he hasn't run off to the girl first.

The next day I put on a grey shirt, and some black jeans. I remember Leon once saying that I looked nice in a beanie, so I put one on as well. I slipped on my converse, and went outside.

I decided I'd  just leave early, so that Leon could come inside. As I walked down the street, I saw Leon coming.

Okay how do I act cool about this?

I hate how nervous he's making me! I mean I would never ask how to look cool, I am naturally laid back.

When I'm not with/near him.

"Hey Leon!" I say too loudly.

"H-hi," He stammers and I smile a little.

Good, I wasn't the only one nervous. Ironically that give me some confidence.

"I need to talk to you. Urgently," I say and he reluctantly nods.

"No, not now. After classes at the studio," I continue and he nods again.

"See ya!" I call and pat his shoulder.

As soon as I walked away all the nerves came back to me. Why couldn't he be less attractive? Perhaps I can dye his hair while he's sleeping.

Okay not going to happen.

The dye would go all over, he's a restless sleeper. And I have a feeling that he will probably just know it's me.

This has got Diego's name written all over it!

He would shout. Oh who am I kidding, even with neon pink hair he would look amazing.

I mentally scream, and continue walking to the studio, trying to keep my mind silent. It was annoying that the only thing I would think bout was Leon. Sometimes Violetta, but because I was thinking how much better it would be if I dating Leon not Violetta.

I have to break up with her.

She deserves more. I'm just glad we didn't go to bed, or else I seriously would've stolen her innocence. I shudder at the thought.

When I get to the Studio, I see Violetta sitting on one of those boxes, playing her guitar. I lean over her and kiss her hair.

"That's a lovely song," I state and she cringes.

"No, it's terrible! I'm supposed to write the lovers' song for the show, and everything I do is terrible! I can't have us singing a terrible song! It should be beautiful, symbolizing our love!" Violetta cries.