d i e g o | e u p h o r i a

H i d d e n  F e e l i n g s

f i v e - p a r t  t w o

d i e g o

e u p h o r i a

Call me a stalker.

Call me nosy.

Call me inquisitive.

I wouldn't blame you.

I followed Leon. Again.  I just knew that something was up with him, or  that he simply wasn't telling Francesca and I something. I mean, Leon and I only haven't been talking for the past week or so, before that we were best friends and I knew everything going on with him.

He didn't have anything else to do other than going to the track.

To see the girl. What was her name? Lara I think. His girlfriend. I knew that they were dating, they just have been.

I tell Francesca that I was meeting up with Violetta. It bothered me a lot less than it should've lying to my twin sister, bringing my girlfriend into this, but I was focused on Leon. In fact, he was the only thing going on in my mind.

When I closed my eyes, I either heard Leon, in his voice. Or I saw the word Leon in my mind. My dream, it wasn't like I dreamt of us getting together or anything, but I had one of those scary dreams where all the people are suddenly him.

Francesca, Violetta, Mum, Dad and others all became Leon. But oddly, I didn't hate the dream too much.

I shake my head, and start to follow Leon. I see him turn to the park, and knew that obviously he was going to the track. I got to the track a few minutes after Leon, and when I got there, I saw him sitting with the brown haired girl.

I  hated using her name. It was too much of a nice name for a girl like her.

It's the jealousy speaking.

Jealous? Of the bond that Leon and Lara now share? That they are seeing each other everyday, and are getting along? Why would I be jealous? I sigh and turn back to the lovebirds. My eyes widen in horror when I see the girl lean in.

Please don't lean in Leon.

Obviously, my silent prayers weren't heard, and he started leaning. Their lips met, and I could imagine all the lovely sparks and fireworks going off. I immediately got up, and walked away, with tears in my eyes.

Leon was with Lara now I guess.

I lost him.

I wipe my eyes, and regain my composure. I have to be normal in the Studio. Time to go to my girlfriend, who I'm not even sure I'm crazy for anymore.

-£-

When I got to the Studio, I still had a little bit of time. I walk to the music room, and shut the door. I close the blinds, just in case I got a little weak. Whenever I closed my eyes, or blinked, I could see Leon and Lara kissing.