Mates With Zayn

Zayn's P.O.V.

Louis was being an absolute asshole, probably even worse than Harry if that was even possible. But even though I know Louis was trying to have a conversation with me but I just couldn't stop thinking about her as Paige was trying to calm Niall down in the cells. But one thing for sure, I definitely couldn't get Perrie out of my mind. She was just so... so beautiful. I never felt this way about a girl before. I felt like I have the craving need to protect her all the time. Maybe, just maybe, if I get to see her again she'll be out of my mind for good.

"Zayn... Zayn! Are you even listening to me?!" Louis snapped and I can hear Josh and Derek snickering in the background... assholes.

"No, not really... sorry." I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"Ugh you're lucky I like you or I would've just killed you right then and there. Now as I was saying, what we're you thinking??" He asked and I gulped. Even though Louis can read minds, he couldn't read mine because I also had a mind power, which was a really good thing in my opinion. But shit. Louis rolled his eyes at my thought and crossed his arms.

"It's nothing really..." I mumbled under my breath, hoping Louis wouldn't notice my lie.

"I know you're lying, Zayn. Now tell me what you were thinking before I have to think of your punishment." He said seriously and I sighed. There's no point of lying to him anymore...

"Well... when I was out with Paige... I ran into this beautiful girl named Perrie. I've never seen her before but I have heard of her before because she was Harry's old designer. And I just can't seem to get her out of my head..." I admitted and Louis pouted, but I obviously knew it was fake. He clearly has no emotion.

"Aww.. how sweet.. Josh, Derek, go find this... Perrie for me and bring her back here so Zayn can finally concentrate on what he's supposed to be doing." Louis ordered and my eyes widened in realization as to what they were leaving. Why the hell would he want her here?!

"NO! Don't bring her here! Please!! She deserves to live outside of this castle with her friends and family! Leave her alone!" I shouted, trying to sound demanding, but failed especially when my voice cracking at the end, making Louis laugh maniacally.

"Oh Zaynie..." He said exaggerated, making me growl.

Nobody calls me Zaynie besides my Mother who's been dead for who knows how many years along with my Father. The only one I really am close to these days are my sisters and the last time I saw them was at the dance not that long ago.

"Do I have to remind you who is in charge here?" He taunted, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked towards him as he was creasing the jewel that was around his neck with his thumb. I backed up slightly and put my hands up in defense, which made Louis smirk. Paige finally came back up from the cells in the basement and probably wondering what the hell is going on. I put my arms down and took a quick glance at the window to see that the clouds were gone and it was back to the clear, black sky. Well, Paige definitely does do a good job controlling Niall because I know in the past, none of us did it that quickly.

"Oh look... my little slave is back." Louis sneered and Paige rolled her eyes before crossing her arms over her chest, making me chuckle slightly. Louis sent me a glare, which instantely made me shut up.

"What do you want now?" Paige asked, with clear annoyance in her tone.

"You'll see in a couple of minutes..." She knitted her eyebrows in confusion as Louis sent a wink in my direction, making me growl.

Paige probably has no idea as to what he was talking about, but I knew exactly what he meant. He should just let everybody go to sleep, it's almost twelve thirty in the morning already and I'm already starting to feel tired. Then the doors burst open and in came Josh and Derek, Derek holding Perrie while her hands were tied behind her back. She was struggling out of Derek's hold, desperately trying to get out. I felt my eyes grew red and I knew Paige was shocked and also probably having no idea what was going on.

"Let. Go. Of. ME!" She shouted, with tears streaming down her face and I instantely calmed down as I heard her voice.

Even though she was so pissed, her voice still sounded angelic to me. I snapped out of my thoughts as Perrie was now in front of us. Louis smiled evilly before hopping off of his chair and coming towards Perrie. She was still struggling to get out of Derek's grip, but he still wouldn't budge. Louis came towards her and I tried to calm myself down. Paige ran over towards me and put her hand on my shoulder. I mouthed her a small thank you and smiled as lightly as possible, which made her smile in return. I then clenched my fists as I saw Louis creased her cheek, making me growl slightly. She froze underneath his touch, making me want to rip his throat out, making Louis laugh. The entire castle was silent and all you can hear is Perrie's heavy breathing and Paige slow breathing, trying to calm herself down since they were the only humans in this room.

"Zayn, you and I both know that you wouldn't even be able to get within a foot reach of me." Louis said before turning around suddenly with a smirk on his face. I gritted my teeth so much I felt like they were going to break apart in an instant.

"No wonder why you didn't take blood out of this one... she's a beaut." He said with a chuckle. Derek pushed her forward as Louis stepped backwards before Louis started slowly circling around her.

Perrie's P.O.V. (Surprised huh? :) )

I shivered as Louis touched my cheek and started slowly circling around me. Like who the hell does that? He grabbed my chin harshly, making me look into his eyes, making me gulp.

"Better watch you're thoughts girl because remember this and rememeber this clearly, I can read your thoughts. And I won't hesitate to kill you, no matter if lover boy over there, loves you." He said as he pointed his thumb over his shoulder and I leaned over to look at Zayn and he had wide eyes. But then went straight back to clenched teeth and fists, his eyes red. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... back up a minute. Zayn... loves me?! But... we've only met tonight and I never even seen him before in my life!

"W-W-W-What?" I stuttered and Louis just laughed as he leaned up against my right ear and started trailing his finger around my shoulder. I took a quick glance at Zayn and I have to say, he was pretty attractive if I don't say so myself, but he was pretty scary looking when he was furious as he was looking towards Louis and I.

"That's right Perrie... Zayn... is in love with you... That's why I brought you here. I couldn't just bring you hrere without a reason." He laughed quietly before trailing his finger in small circles from shoulder to shoulder, making me freeze in my place.

"H-H-H-He's in love with me?" I stuttered, making Louis laugh again. What the hell is so funny?!

"Oh Perrie... Perrie, Perrie, Perrie... you are so naive aren't you? So young... and innocent? Just like little Paige over there..." He said and I knitted my eyebrows in confusion as I looked over at Paige. She looked just as confused as I was.

"W-W-W-What are y-y-you talking about??" I asked. He just sighed and rolled his eyes.

"You don't get it do you?" He sighed dramatically and I just shook my head.

"He's in love with you so quickly because you are his mate..." My eyes widned in realization.

I've read about mates once before. Online I read once that a vampire will do anything to get his or her mate. If their mate regects them, they'll never be the same again, maybe even get killed by depression. Some say that even when they're so depressed about their mate, they'll die if they don't have one in the matter of hours. Sometimes, vampires get their mate by force and have to do everything they tell them too. I don't know anything else about it since I haven't been really into the whole vampires thing.

"Well, you've got most of the stuff Perrie... But that's the only reason why I brought you here. Josh, Derek, brings these two to the cells so they can catch up on things..." Louis said with a smirk and I can hear Zayn growling from the other side as Josh grabbed him, growling at Josh to let him go.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" He shouted as he was struggling to get out of Josh's hold. But he just rolled his eyes and sighed. Paige gasped and put her hands over her mouth at the sight, definitely don't blame her though. It's definitely a twist in events as to what Louis can do. I didn't dare move a muscle though since I know what he can do.

"Oh I can do whatever the hell I want with you. And until you get your act back together, you're going to be with Perrie in the cells. Derek, instead of you bringing her down, I want Paige to do it." He said and Paige's eyebrows knitted together in confusion as she took a step forward.

"W-W-W-Why do you want me to do it?" She asked and Louis rolled his eyes and sighed before crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because I said so and that's an order. And if I hear one thing out of you, you're spending the rest of the night with me are we clear?" He asked and Paige's eyes widened, making me give her a sympathetic look.

"Y-Y-Yes your majesty." She said and Louis smirked before going over to her and patting her on the head before heading back to his throne.

Paige slowly came over towards me and took a light grip on my wrists and she smiled at me slightly, which I returned. But besides me, I was more focused on Zayn. He was throwing curse words left and right, kicking and thrashing his arms as Josh gripped them more tightly. Louis just simply ignored him and besides Zayn and Josh's grunting, it was actually pretty quiet.

Harry's P.O.V.

After Paige left, I let out a sigh of relief and I felt releaved as I finally got that off of my chest. I had realize that I was being a selfish, jealous prick, who was also an asshole to her. After being locked up in this cell, it's making me realize how I was treating Paige. I suddenly heard grunting noises coming from Josh and Zayn, making me knitt my eyebrows together in confusion. I slowly went closer to the bars and I gripped them tightly. I also saw Niall doing the same thing since I can hear in his thoughts that he was also curious.

Then we finally saw Zayn, trying to get out of Josh's grip, which made me raise an eyebrow. What made Louis so mad to make him come down here?? But then something caught my eye, making me gasp slightly as I saw Perrie come into view with her hands tied behind her back with Paige leading her towards the cell. She had dried tear stains on her cheek and her clothes were a lttle ragged. What the hell happened to her to make her come into this situation??

"What the hell?" I said outloud, my voice surprisingly calm but curious, making Josh chuckle as he opened he opened the cell door across from mine. Then pushed Zayn and Perrie in indivdually.

"They'll explain everything to you. Come on Paige." Josh said before grabbing her hand and started to tug her out of the basement.

She looked behind her shoulder and mouthed 'I love you.' to Niall and he smiled before waving and mouthing the same thing back. I had to admit, I was extremely jealous. I guess the reason why I treated Paige and Niall badly was because I was jealous that I didn't have anybody to love like they did. I shook my head to think of something else so I looked over at Zayn and Perrie's cell.

Zayn looked like he was about to go insane as he was pacing back anf forth and Perrie looked like she was gonna burst into tears any second as he was cowering in the corner of the cell. I felt really bad for her and I seriously had no idea what was going on. Being trapped in this celll, definitely makes you feel like a outcast to the world.

Zayn turned towards Perrie with a pissed off face but he then calmed down when she scooted more towards the wall as much as she could and I gave her a sympathetic look as I read her thoughts. She didn't want Zayn to kill her or go all vampire on her while she was in the cell with him.

"I am soo sorry Perrie." He said as he slowly started making his way towards her. She whimpered slighty as he bent down to her level.

"You know I would never hurt you..." He said and I looked at curiously, trying to see what he was thinking but she was blocking me from coming into her mind. I thought only vampires can do that... but I guess not.

"H-H-How do I-I know that for sure?" She stuttered. He then sighed before running a hand through his hair. Hopefully he can get Perrie to calm down and I still need an explanation.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I felt so bad for her and I didn't know how I was suppose to explain this to her and explain my feelings to her. Ugh! Of course Louis just had to do this and put us in a cell! We can't just talk this out an explain things in a good manner like civil humans do... noooo. I slowly walked over towards Perrie and bend down to her level. She backed up even more and I sighed.

"You should know I won't hurt you because you're my mate. I would never hurt my mate. I will always protect you from everything and anything. I know we've only met tonight... but I love you so much Perrie." I said as sincer as I could. I heard her sniffle slightly and she slowly looked at me, straight in the eyes. Well... that's a start. I could feel Harry, Niall, Liam and Eleanor's (even their in a cell all the way at the other end of the hallway) eyes on me, making me gulp nervously as I rubbed the back of my neck furiously.

"Really??" She asked with another sniffle. I nodded as I slowly sat down and scotted over next her before I started untying her hands. She let out a big sigh of relief, which made me smile.

"Yes really." I replied and threw the rope onto the other side of the cell. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. She sighed happily as she snuggled her head into my chest.

"Goodnight Perrie..." I whispered as I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

"Night..." She said with a yawn before saying something else.

"Zayn..." She said, not even that audable to hear. And soon enough, we both fell asleep in each others arms...

----------------------------------------------
AWW cute Zerrie moment don't you think??? And actually Perrie's P.O.V. was a sudden idea and I decide to do it. I didn't do Paige's P.O.V at all this chapter which was actuallt pretty wierd. Lol. But who's P.O.V was your favorite? I think mine had to be Zayn :) Maybe their might be another different P.O.V besides Paige's. Thanks for ALL the reads! I really appreciate it! :) Love you guys! <3

--Zoe