Comforting and Cellars

Paige's P.O.V.

I kept squirming around in these chains and ropes, wanting to get out of them desperately. The pain was just unbearable, not being trapped, but the thought of Niall not being here with me was driving me insane! That, was definitely torture enough by itself. I thought this would only happen if Niall would have bit me... But I guess it's because of the strong bond we both already have with each other since we can't be away from each other that long. I never did understand the concept of mating... Suddenly, I heard a large door slam open and i didn't even bother looking up because I knew it was one of the wolves.

"Shh... Shh Paige. I'm here, I'm here." A comforting, soothing voice whispered into my ear and my eyes widened as I recognized the voice as Niall's.

"N-N-N-Nial-" I couldn't even get out his name I was so happy as I was trying to stop crying.

"Don't worry, Josh isn't here. He's the one that brought me. He just did it for us to stop crying over each other." He said and I nodded before chuckling.

Just as he was about to take the chains off of my wrist, I reached them forward and wrapped my hands around his neck, leaned him towards me before kissing him passionately. I felt him smiling into the kiss and trying to keep my balance, I almost fell over, making us laugh. He sighed happily before putting his hands into fists and punching them right off me. Once they were off, I jumped up and ignoring my pain, I jumped onto him, making him laugh as we both fell onto the floor. He then suddenly, started tickling me, making me laugh so hard tears were falling down my face. 

After a couple of minutes, Niall's face went to an adorable shade of bright red as he had more tears falling down his face than mine. He kept begging me to stop as I was straddlign him against the floor, but didn't. He kept moving his head back and forth constantly as well as kicking his feet, trying to get out of my grasp. He was seriously the cutest thing ever. I eventually stopped and smiled the biggest smile I ever did in a long time. 

"There's that smile I wanted to see." He said as he leaned up on his elbows and whipped away the tears that were falling my face from laughing with his thumb. 

"We haven't had a moment to connect like that in a while huh?" I asked and he nodded, giving me a sweet smile. 

"Yep, with all of these things going on, we never really get to spend time together."

"If the wolves didn't ruin everything we'd probably be in our rooms by now if the dance would be over since it's almost two am in the morning." I pointed out and he nodded.

"Do you think we're ever going to get out of here?" I asked as I laid down next to him even though it was on the ground. He shrugged his shoulders and turned towards me with his elbow on the ground and his hand underneath his chin.

"Well, since Harry has the necklace and the wolves are keeping us until they give it to them, which doesn't seem like the biggest threat to me, I guess we're never getting out of here..."

"Thanks for being on the bright side Niall." I said with a sigh and he chuckled slightly.

"Welcome... but don't you think it's true? I mean, Harry treats the both of us like shit, he wouldn't care about us if we fell and died in a hole right? So the bright side is that I get to be with you more than Harry would ever let us. OH! And another bright side, we don't get to be with Louis or Zayn." My eyes widened in realization which made me smile brightly.

"You do have a point there. But do you think we're ever going to get out of here?" I asked hopefully and he sighed.

"I don't know Paige... Hopefully we could eventually get out of here. But as long as I'm here with you and that you're safe, I don't care if we're stuck here for the rest of eternity." He replied and I smiled with a tear of happiness falling down my cheek. He was seriously the sweetest boy ever.

"I love you so much." I said as he whipped away the tear with his thumb.

"And I love you even more." He said as he poked my nose, making me giggle.

We then sat up and leaned against the wall. We wrapped our arms around each others waists, basically giving each other a hug from the side. We stayed in this position for a while actually, just staring into space. Doing absolutely nothing and enjoying each others company. 

"Hey Niall?"

"Yeah?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and I sighed.

"Do you think..." I hesitated and sighed before continuing. "Do you think we would have ever been a couple if we weren't in a situation like this?" I asked and he sighed but smiled before answering.

"Well maybe not straight away like I did because I would've been kind of shy to ask you on a first date. And now to think about it, we never did have an official first date. I say, once we get out of this dump and get this situation settled, we'll do it. Deal?" He asked and I nodded before engulfing him into a bear hug.

Louis's P.O.V.

"You know Harry is going to kill you right? First you loose Paige and now you loose Niall? What's next? You're going to get yourself kidnapped as well?"

"Fuck off, I'm trying the hardest that I can." I said as we were slowly walking back towards the castle, running my hands through my hair.

"Well not hard enough..." He muttered under his breath, loud enough to me to hear. He also added a snicker at the end, which made me flick the back of his head hard.

"Ow! Bitch..." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up and don't make me use my powers on you next."

After all of our bickering, we eventually made it to the castle and the guards seemed to have gone inside the castle. When Zayn and I walked in, all heads were turned to our direction. I looked up at Harry was mad... No, mad was just an understatement. He was absolutely furious! His eyes were black as coal and he had his fists clenched as he stopped pacing back and forth. He then zoomed towards me and put both his hands on my throat, choking me and dangling me before shoving me up against the door. I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry and he definitely was on the verge of killing somebody. I just hope that sombody wasn't me.

"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU! FIRST YOU LOOSE PAIGE! NOW YOU LOOSE NIALL TOO?! YOU LITTLE SHIT! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!"

"H-H-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M DONE WITH YOU. GUARDS, BRING HIM TO THE CELLARS!" He shouted as he threw me across the room, my eyes widened immedately. Harry NEVER thrown me into the cellars before, why would he do this? Luke and Calum grabbed my arms tightly as my eyes went red and I was thrashing around in their grasp, trying to get out of their hold.

"Let go you fucking bastards! YOU'LL REGRET THIS HARRY! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!" I shouted as they were dragging me downstairs and Harry snapped his head towards me with a raised eyebrow, I just smirked. I wasn't going to go down that easy.

I stopped struggling, just smirked, plans forming in my head as Luke and Calum looked at each other with confused faces before they pushed me into the cell. I smirked as I grabbed the bars and watched them walk out. They didn't know I was planning revenge and when I get revenge... I ALWAYS get it...