Dungeons and Necklaces

Niall's P.O.V.

"Just where to you think you're going Horan?" Louis asked as he inched towards me. Fuck. 

"I was just… wondering… um… where to place this body that's all. By the way, keeping me locked up in that room of ours wasn't you're smartest moves Lou." I said with a small smirk playing on my lips, but on the inside… I was nervous as hell. You can never know what Louis could do to me. He rolled his eyes as Zayn zoomed over towards my side and grabbed the lifeless girl and put her into his arms. He then looked at me, shook his head then sighed heavily. 

 "Where the hell are we going to put this without getting caught?" Zayn asked as he now put the girl over his shoulder like she was a big heavy sack.   

Sudden guilt washed over me for doing this to the poor girl. She probably didn't deserve this… why did I have to get my hunger get the best of me? I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. Then suddenly, I looked to see Louis have a small grin forming onto his face. My eyes widened as I realized what he was thinking. NO! He will not let my sweet, innocent Paige dispose this girls corpse somewhere! I just won't allow it! I just won't! It probably isn't that much of a big deal but I just don't want Paige to see a dead body. She's just… too innocent for that.   

"No! Please… don't let her do it! Please!" I literally begged him and Louis rolled his eyes and sighed.   

"That's not your decision now is it?" He asked and before I could even think of an answer, he zoomed off with Zayn.  

I muttered a few curse words under my breath before I started to chase after them. When I got back to the castle, I was too late. Zayn and Louis were already in front of Harry and Liam and they didn't even seem to notice that I was in the room! Zayn literally threw the lifeless body onto the floor and I put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't gasp. I, myself, was a nervous wreck and for some reason Harry looked the same way. Louis zoomed over towards me suddenly and pulled me by my hair and threw me down on my knees right in front of Harry.   

"What the hell is going on here?" He asked, kind of flustered by the whole situation. I rubbed my head from the pain Louis brought me when he grabbed it. Harry then crossed his arms stared right at me, making me gulp nervously. Fuck… I am so screwed.   

"Niall… why don't you have the honors of explaining what happened tonight?" Louis asked and I sighed slightly before slowly running my fingers through my hair before ruffling it, trying to try waste time so I didn't have to tell what happened.   

As I started to explain my story though, I nervously watched as Harry was getting angrier and angrier by the second which is not a good sign. I only drank from one human and Harry's pissed… it's only his fault that this happened… if he haven't left me locked up in a room for who knows how many hours then this would've never happened. After I finished, Harry got up from his seat and started demanding orders.   

"ZAYN! TAKE NIALL TO THE DUNGEONS AND LOUIS, GET PAIGE… NOW!" He literally screamed, making me flinch and my eyes suddenly widened. NO! I can't be away from Paige! I have to protect her and it is my duty too I will not let anything happen to her! None of this was her fault. He's just looking for an excuse to torture her and it's not fair.   

"NO! PAIGE! PAIGE! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I screamed as Zayn tucked his arms under mine and had a tight grip on me as I started kicking and screaming curse words at Harry.

As Zayn dragged me out of the throne room, I watched as Louis zoomed up the stairs to get Paige and I can hear him laughing evilly like the fucking idiot he is. I growled and tried to claw and snap at Zayn but he wouldn't even budge. He started dragging me out of the castle towards the dungeons (since there weren't any in the actual castle itself) towards a another small castle not far from here where the dungeons actually were. But this day couldn't get any worse than it already has…