Tummy Grumbling and Mood Swings

Paige's P.O.V.

A bright light had woke me up that morning and I realized it was the sun that was glowing down through the only window in the cell. I let out a soft groan as I sat up on the bench and stretched my arms out. Then a loud crack echoed through the halls as I slowly cracked my back from the uncomfortable bench that I had slept on. How long was I even asleep? I don't even know what time it is... I'm starving and Niall never mentioned if he was feeling better or not. Besides them sleeping, Liam and Harry haven't said a word which has been driving me pretty crazy. And since Liam usually was the one to talk to me, it's weird not having him mutter a single word.

Suddenly my stomach started to grumble which made me realize I have a normal amount of food in days. Even though it's only been a while, I can't stand being in this cell much longer. Niall being here though has kept my sanity and made living in this cell not as bad. Another loud growl came from my stomach, now basically begging for food at this point. Wish I could help it, but there's absolutely nothing I can do about it unless one of those morons from upstairs gives us some food. More growls had started to form but then I realized that it wasn't my stomach. I decided to stand up and see were it was coming from so I looked through the hole that was in the wall. I jumped back when I saw Harry standing there, his eyes red and bloodshot. Ok, so he's the one doing that now.

"Ugh just shut the fuck up Paige!" He shouted. I flinched slightly at the deep and roughness of his voice but then rolled my eyes.

"It's not my fault I haven't eatten in days! So why don't you just leave me alone!" I shouted and that's when Niall had decided to wake up. I didn't even notice him fall asleep. I felt tears go down my cheek... maybe I'm emotional more than I already was because of... you know.

"Paige... are you all right?" Niall asked. I then shook my head as I held my stomach in my arms while bending forward in my current standing position. It was very uncomfortable but then Niall rubbed my back and hled me close to him.

"No..." I said as I whiped away my tears.

"And I really should go to the bathroom." I suddenly head a door open and facing me was my worst nightmare.  I always thought it would be Harry, but now, sadly, its Louis.

"Rise and shine peasants!" He shouted happily. I groaned as I put my hands over my ears. Louis smirked before coming over towards our cell and gripping the bars of Niall and I's cell with clenched fists.

"Good morning Paige. How is my little slave doing?" He asked with a chuckle. I raised an eyebrow slightly as I heard a growl coming from somewhere. It wasn't from Niall and it wasn't from Harry... so it must be from Liam, strange... I raised an eyebrow at the thought.

"I'm not in the mood Louis." I said angirly and he just laughed, Niall sighed.

"You're not in the mood? Well... that wasn't the answer I was looking for sweetheart." He growled and I stiffend slightly at his words.

"Leave her alone Louis, she has cramps." Thanks Niall... might as well just blurt it out to the world if you have to.

"Ugh... are you serious?" He groaned. I tried not to laugh at his frustration. God, my emotions were seriously getting to me.

"Fine. You have four days, that's all I'm giving you. Even if your not better by than, your still working for me whether you like it or not. Scott will come down in a couple of minutes or so to take you to the stupid bathroom and bring blood bags down for these beasts." Louis said as he flicked his wrist towards Harry, Liam and Niall. They all growled in annoyance at Louis's tone. He finally left, making me sigh in relief.

"He is such an asshole." Niall growled again with his fists clenched this time.

"Yes, we all know that Niall." Liam finally said something for once, shocker. Scott finally came down with the blood bags and gave one to each of them.