So Close...

Niall's P.O.V. (Earlier)

Even though it's only been five minutes, I've been locked in these dungeons way too long. I've always hated isolated places so I guess you can say that I was the claustrophobic type of person that never did good in crowds of people and tight places. All I could do here is pace back and forth, trying to not go insane, sleep or just stare at the walls for hours and hours and hours… If Harry keeps me in here for too long, I'll just try to use my vampire strength to break the bars open and-   

"Don't even think about it." A familiar voice that came down from the hallway snapped me out of my thoughts. I raised an eyebrow as I looked towards the direction of where the voice was coming from. I groaned immediately as I saw Louis's figure come into view with a wide smirk on his face.   

"What the hell do you want from me?" I asked as he was now standing in front of me. The keys to my prison cell in his hands were being twirled with his fingers, mocking me. I growled slightly as I gripped the bars tightly in anger.   

"Oh nothing…" He trailed off, looking down at the keys, not talking in for a second. He trailed his fingers all around the keys and smiled slightly.   

"I just wanted to know why you killed the girl earlier that's all. Harry wasn't too happy with your actions you know?" He asked as he finally looked up at me, that sly smirk still on his face. I just wanted to slap it right off him.   

"Well technically, it was all of your fault Lou…" I said, just knowing that the nickname would just tick him off. He looked at me with an annoyed look before rolling his eyes at me. I gripped the bars more tightly out of anger.   

"If you didn't lock me in my room all day, without any blood for me to survive on, the only way out was the window… then I went to the club and killed her. It was simple as that." I said as I finally let go of the bars, walked away from them and then ran my fingers through my hair. My head perked up when I suddenly heard screaming and I instantly recognized it as Paige's screams. I went back towards the bars and Louis is lucky that these bars are here or else I would've snapped his neck and killed him.   

"PAIGE?! WHAT DID HARRY DO TO HER LOUIS?!" I roared, making Louis groan in annoyance.   

"He did nothing alright? Just-"   

Just as he was about to finish his sentence, he was interrupted by grunting noises coming from down the hall. I then squeezed my head through the bars as much as I could to see Zayn pushing Paige, repeatedly. My hands clenched the bars with fury and my eyes widened at the sight of what was happening. I then realized I must have been scarring Paige by the look of her face. Then I just clenched my fists to my sides instead of the bars because I think if I were to clench those bars any tighter, I would probably break them and go on a bloody rampage. Her own beautiful eyes widened as she was now standing in front of me and Louis, as well as Zayn, standing right behind her. God… why did they have to be such assholes? Why??   

"Niall!" She shouted somewhat happily as well as distress in her voice. 

She had tears in her eyes as she ran up to my cell. I immediately calmed down as I slid my arms through the bars so I could at least try to hug her. I looked over Paige's shoulder to see Louis and Zayn having a face that looked like they were about to gag, making me roll my eyes.   

"Paige… you have to tell me…" I said as I pulled her away and placed my hands on her shoulders before continuing. Her eyebrows furred in confusion slightly as she looked up at me.   

"Did Harry… do anything to you?" I asked. Louis wouldn't say anything to me but hopefully Paige will since she trusts me.   

"No Niall, he didn't do anything to me. Why are you even here? Is it because of what happened earlier?" She asked, her voice cracking at the end of her sentence slightly.