Werewolves

Get ready for lots of diaolgue! And told you I was going to edit this fanfic as quickly as I can! And thank you guys soooo much for the reads! It really means a lot to me!

--Zoe

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Louis's P.O.V.

So thirty minutes have passed by now and still no sign of Paige. Even though I let it slide, I should've known not to let her go outside. Seriously, come on, am I really that stupid? I sniffed the air, trying to sense if she was anywhere near the permeter of the castle when nobody was looking at me and my eyes immediately widened. I couldn't smell her scent at all! Shit, I'm sooo dead. I can't tell Harry about this. I can't tell Harry, I can't-

"Hey Louis, hey... wait, where's Paige?" Shit, shit, shit! I rubbed the back of my neck nervously as I faced Harry. He crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for an answer. A couple of people were staring at us but mostly they were mostly either drunk or there were those people who dancing like idiots to even notice what was going on.

"She just went to the bathroom that's all... I'll-I'll go after her."

"She better be back here in ten minutes or you're-"

"Or I'm dead, I know... got it." I said quickly and before Harry could answer, I zoomed off in another direction before he could even finish his sentence.

Running outside, I went towards the front of the castle. With stakes in their hands, all of the guards were standing in a row, surrounding the castle and gripping them tightly, ready to battle whenever necessary. I saw Niall and he was just leaning against the side of the castle, constantly moving his head back and forth. I scrambled over towards him, tripping over my own feet constantly. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Um... Louis... where's-" He was about to ask me something but then I grabbed him, putting my hand over his mouth as I dragged him to the back of the caslte, so no one could hear us and interrupt us.

"What the-" He was about to say something, again, until I cut him off this time.

"Look Niall... I don't know how to put it this way but... Paige is missing..." I whispered the last part.

His eyes went wide, suddnely growing dark and he clenched his fists. It's not liked I wasn't expecting this. But what I wasn't expecting was for him to take me by the neck with both of his hands and shoved me up against the wall hard. My eyes widened as I realized at what strength he had. If he could, he would snap my neck without even hesitation and kill me. I definitely knew he wanted to. With all of the things I've done to him over the years, including now, all of his anger building up inside of him, he could have the audacity to do so. Then Harry would kill him for killing me. Then Paige could possibly kill Harry for killing Niall if that was even possible. Then it would be a never ending cycle of killing. I was trying to pry his hands off me as I felt him raising me up a couple of feet so I was looking down at him, my feet dangiling in the air.  

"WHAT THE FUCK LOUIS?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH HER AND WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO?! YOU LOST HER LOUIS! YOU FUCKING LOST HER! SHE WAS PROBABLY KIDNAPPED BY THE WOLVES!!!... She... She was probably... probably kidnapped... by-by-by the wolves..." He said more slowly, realizing what he had just said, making me roll my eyes.

"No kidding genius..." I said with my voice cracking at the end since he still had a hold of my neck.

"She... She was probably... kidnapped by the wolves..." He repeated, still not believing what he had just said. He threw me down to the ground, making me bang my head and I groaned in annoyance.