Collecting Blood Bags and Perrie?

Paige's P.O.V.

It was finally the next morning and I groaned as I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands before stretching before sitting up. I woke up Niall this time by planting a kiss on his lips. He smiled as he wrappied his arms around my waist more tightly. But not as tightly where there was pain. Only for comfort and care.

"I'm so glad you get to wake me up like that pretty much every morning." He said with a smile, which I returned and kissed him again.

"You know you're the cutest thing ever." He said while poking my nose, making me giggle.

"No, you're the cutest thing ever." I said, doing the same thing he did to me.

"No, you are."

"No, you are." He argued.

"You are."

"No, you are."

"You are."

"NO, you-"

"Would you both just shut the fuck up already? I'm trying to sleep over here." Harry growled from the other side, making Niall and I laughed quietly.

It was actually quiet fun to mess with Harry now since he really couldn't do anything to us. Hey Harry, why did six ate seven? I thought and I tried not to giggle. Niall looked at me strangely and we both heard Harry growl again. Cause seven ate nine. This time I burst into a fit a giggles and Harry's head popped through the hole he made with his fist a couple of days ago. I jumped slightly and Niall held on to me tightly.

"Shut... Up!" He shouted.

"Ok, so it's morning now ane Eleanor has to explain to us what happpend yesterday and how she got here." I said sternly, changing the subject completely. He sighed before crossing his arms.

"Honey, she's not even up yet, relax. If she-"

Niall was interrupted by the slam of a door, making us both jump at the sudden loudness. I heard Harry groan and an 'ow' coming from Liam and Elenaor's cell. They were probably sleeping near or next to each other and bang their heads or something like that. Niall and I looked through the bars of the cell and saw that Louis was coming. Why the hell would he be coming down here? Louis was angirly pulling the door open and Niall quickly and protectively wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. But that quickly ended when Louis pulled me away harshly from him. I yelped in pain. Before Niall could do anything, Louis quickly slammed the door shut and locking it while having s tight grip on my arm.

"Let go of her!!" Niall shouted through gritted teeth and clenched fists. I tried to struggle out of his grip but he only pulled me closer to his chest.

"So I guess Eleanor hasn't told you what she did yesterday. Well I might as explain for you then. Well, as I was heading into the kitchen the other day... a little someone was doing something without my permission. And that little someone just so happened to be Eleanor. Bringing people food to my slave without me saying so, is against the rules and deserves a punishment. But the worst thing about that was that as I was entering the kitchen, Eleanor just so happened to knock into me and spill food and water all over my clothes." I let out a small gasp, which Louis send a glare into my direction.

"So now for both of your punishment's, you're going to be working for me, starting right now and Eleanor is going to feel bad and guilty about it which is her punishment. Now come on." Louis growled.

Then he grasped my arm tighter and started dragging me up the stairs as Niall was throwing all these curse word he can think of. I tried getting out of his grasp, but he only held me tighter and his eyes were getting more red by the second.

"If you don't stop struggling I won't hesitate to kill you right here, right now." His demon voice growled and I jumped out of my own skin.

I never knew that Louis could sound so evil. I thought he already did but this was even worse. I nodded furiously before he went back to normal and started pushing me forward harshly. Whenever I would trip over my own feet, he would growl and I immediately tried to find my balance. I definitely didn't want to be killed by Louis over some stupid little thing. When we finally got into the throne room, Louis pushed me forward and zoomed over towards his chair since he was really pissed with me. I was about to fall over since I was still really tired and my stomach was killing me but I was caught in a pair of arms and I looked over my shoulder to see Scott. I smiled brightly, which he returned before we both looked back towards Louis. Zayn shot me a glare for some reason but I shrugged it off and sighed.