Betrayal, Abuse and Love

Harry's P.O.V.

I can't fucking believe Louis! He's ruining everything! Sometimes I think he's doing this on purpose because I don't think he wants to be part of this anymore. He wants all of my powers just so he can rule. He's almost as strong as me, but we are definitely not the same. I clenched my fists and my jaw just at the thought of that he could be any stronger than I am. I then zoomed over towards the nearest wall before punching a big hole into the wall.

"Harry... please relax. I'll help you get through this."

A familiar voice cooed in my ear and i turned my head slightly and sighed when I saw my older sister, Gemma. She never liked it when I was angry, which was most of the time, that's why she wasn't around for most of the time. I really should control my anger so I can be with her more. But I just can't help it... the people around me all the time make me angry.

"If you would like sir, I could try to track their sents down as much as I can." Liam said as he put a hand on my shoulder. I didn't even know he was next to me. What the hell?

"That would be good... thanks."

"Come on Zayn, you're coming with me." Liam said as he started walking away and I turned around to see Liam pull Zayn by his shirt collar, dragging him out of the castle.

"Why do I have to go?!"

He shouted as Liam was dragging him which made me chuckle slightly and Gemma giggled, putting her hand over her mouth. The sight was pretty funny to watch. You would usually think it was the opposite, Zayn dragging Liam... but this was definitely different.

"Because I want you to, now come on." Zayn groaned and the door slammed shut, signaling that they have left. I grabbed Gemma's wrist and dragged her upstairs to the library. She knitted her eyebrows together as she was wondering what we were doing here.

"I wanted to ask you something... One, can you please stay until we have this situation figured out? And two, please watch the necklace for me? I seriously have too many things on my hands." I practically begged and she sighed before scratching the back of her head.

"I don't know Haz..." I smiled at her old nickname she used to always call me when we were kids.

"Please! I'll get you anything you want!" I shouted and she smirked. Oh no... she was already listening a bunch of stuff in her head.

"Anything?" She asked as she crossed her arms then I sighed.

"Anything..." I said hesitantly and rolled my eyes.

"Ok, I'll do it, only because you're my brother."

"I thought you said you were going to do it just for the stuff." I said as I mimicked her position and she rolled her eyes at me and scoffed.

"Well yeah, but you're my little brother. How can I not do some stuff for someone who is cute as you." She said as she ruffled my hair before pinching my cheek hard. I groaned in annoyance. I love my sister but sometimes she can be a pain in the ass. 

"Gemmaaaaa! Stop treating me like I'm a baby! I have so much more power than you!"

"Please, stop being such a stuck up. And so what if I treat you like a baby? What? As a punishment you're not going to give me my stuff?" She asked. I actually laughed at that, which is in fact, the first time that I have laughed in a really long time. I've been so stressed and angry all the time, I forgot what it was like to be happy for once. 

"Shut up. I'll be downstairs and if you need me for anything, mind message me or something ok? The necklace is in between the bookcase where I think Liam last put it." I said as I turned towards the door. Before I left though, I turned towards her.