Making Love and Dress Shopping

WARNING!: SEXUAL CONTEXT IN THIS CHAPTER!! THANKS FOR READING!

--Zoe

Link to Paige's dress will be in the comments!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Surprisingly, Harry had left me alone these past couple of days. It was definitely a relief and wish it could be like that forever. But knowing Harry, that's never going to happen. I never questioned it because I love spending more time with Niall then I usually do now a days. When Harry wouldn't bother us, we would snuggle up closely together in bed and talk about some random topic or just enjoy each others company by watching TV. Even while we were spending this time together… we actually… did it together. 

*Flashback*

Niall and I were sitting on our bed, he slowly started untying my hands and my eyes widened. What the hell was he doing?!

"Niall!" I shouted in a whisper as I backed away from him and he sighed.

"What?" He asked with an annoyed tone in his voice and I rolled my eyes. Obviously he doesn't know the consequences of to what he's actually trying to do to me!

"What the actual fuck do you think your doing?! Do you know what's going to happen if-" I was in the middle of my ranting until he cut me off by kissing me.

I sighed happily when we pulled away for a second, giving in. Then I realize that he's quickly starting to take off the rope from my hands. I opened my eyes and they widened. I did and didn't want this to be happening right now. I could back down right now... But I had no words to say what I wanted. Once he was done untying my hands, I felt relief flush through my body and I smiled as he chucked them onto the floor then started taking his pants and boxers off, throwing them onto the floor as well. But left his shirt on for some reason. I was still surprised that I was doing this with my best friend. It felt so wrong but felt so right simultaneously. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his neck as I moved closer to him.

He squeezed my bum tightly, but quickly as he moved his hands up my back which caused me to gasp since his hands were so cold. But then he gasps, realizing something. He kisses my forehead before running out of the room for a minute then coming back for a condom box. Good thinking Niall... I would've never remembered actually... I giggled as he came over to the edge of the bed before putting the condom on his cock. Then he crawled towards me and smiled, making me smile back.

"Ready for this?" He asked and I nodded.

"Positive." I replied, making him smile before he roughly pulled me towards him and started kissing me passionately.

Then his tongue clicked on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I slowly opened my mouth and his tongue started moving around, more like dancing, around my mouth. And as he's doing this, he's moving his hands swiftly around my back and his hands climbed up the back of my shirt and I knew exactly what he was doing. It was like those cliche romancey movies. Once he unclasped my bra, he stopped kissing me and we were breathing heavy, our foreheads touched each others.

After resting for a couple of minutes, just staying in that position so we weren't rushing each other, Niall helped me pull over my shirt since my hands were still sore from tight rope that has been surrounding my wrists all of this time. Then it was finally my turn. I smiled again before forcing my mouth into his and he didn't bother to hesitate to open it for me. It's so weird how we would never have thought we would ever being doing this right now. Thinking back in the past, I always thought it would be someone else whenever I looked into the future. But I'm actually glad we're doing this together. Let's just hope Harry doesn't catch-... Why the fuck am I thinking of him now? I'm supposed to be having the time of my life right now and I'm definitely not ruining it by thinking of stupid Harry.

When I was finally done, Niall started kissing around my neck, looking for my weak spot. I ran my fingers through his hair tightly, not wanting him to know where it was so I wouldn't moan. But then he reached the bottom right side near my chest, making me smirk. He chuckled before whispering something into my ear.

"There it is." He said with a chuckle and i rolled my eyes as we both fell sideways onto the bed.

He started kissing my bare chest and squeezed my breasts slightly, making me shiver as I felt the cold impact. Then he suddnely shots up and I'm facing him as I'm looking up at him. He put his legs on either side of mine and smirked down at me, making me do the same thing.

"If I hurt you or anything, just tell me to stop ok? Because I'll definitely feel guilty if I do." He said which made me blush, he was so sweet.

"I'm fine, honestly. Do you're best shot."

(Skipping this part lol, sorry guys, don't want to make the flashback that long)

Niall had pull the covers over us as he wrapped his arms around my waist after he gave me a nightgown to wear. He pecked my lips and my forehead and sighing happily.

"Night Paige... thanks for... the best night ever." He said and I smiled before yawning.

"Night Niall and you're very welcome. Love you."

"Love you too."

*Flashback Over*

There was a sudden knock on the door, taking me out of my thoughts. I knitted my eyebrows together and looked over at Niall wondering if he had any idea who it was. He shrugged his shoulders before kissing my forehead and walking towards the door. When he opened it, there stood Liam. I couldn't tell what he could possibly be thinking because his expression was just plain and boring. I raised an eyebrow at his sight. He sighed before stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"What do you want Liam?" Niall asked with clear annoyance in his voice, making Liam roll his eyes.

"It's not what I want, it's what Harry wants." He said. I slowly got off the bed and started moving towards Niall.