Thinking and Pain

Narrator's P.O.V.

As Josh and his pack left the basement where they were holding Paige captive, they went into the living room of Josh's manison to discuss things.

"How long do we have to keep her for? She's getting on my last nerve and we've only had her for only a couple of hours." Ed had said with an annoyed growl and crossed his arms over his chest. Josh rolled his eyes before he spoke his reply.

"You know the plan... until they give the necklace back to us, they can have their annoying little shit back." Josh said with a chuckle. Scott, Derek and Jackson rolled their eyes simultaneously.

"Who cares if she's annoying? Now that we have her, we can do anything we want with her right?" Derek asked. Ed's head perked up at the thought. 

"Righttt... what does he mean by that?" Jackson asked and Derek hit him over the side of the head.

"It means we can do any kind of shit to her to make her speak you idiot."

"Ohhh ok." They rolled their eyes, which seemed to be one of their signature moves in this pack because everybody seemed to annoy one another.  

"Can I go first?" Derek asked with a smirk on his face.

"Sure, go ahead. Like I give a crap." He replied and Derek smirked before going into wolf form and went towards the basement. This was going to be fun... Derek thought to himself, making his wolf chuckle. 

Paige's P.O.V.

My body was aching so much and I couldn't move a single muscle. How long where they thinking of keepign me here like this? Were they going to leave me here and let me starve to death, die from dehydration? I don't know, but I hated this; I hated being in this situation. I'd actually rather be with Louis right now then those assholes. Then suddenly, a thought hit my mind with a strong impace. Niall. Niall... Niall, Niall, Niall. That's all I could think about and I have absolutely no idea why. I knew I thought about him a lot before but I never thought of his name, his face and his looks over, over and over again.

Suddenly, I was having a day dream about him smiling down at me, with m hands running through his dyed blonde hair, my fingers gripping onto his original dark brown hair roots. His deep, beautiful blue eys staring into mine. But then, his eyes suddenly turned dark, he had fangs and an evil smirk formed onto his face. i screamed and closed my eyes tightly, hoping it would all go away. 

When I slowly re-opened them, I looked to see that one of the wolves was standing right there in front of me. And what was worse was that he was actually in his wolf form, making me scream even louder than before, making me close my eyes once again. What the actual fuck? First, Niall was all nice and the person you wanted to cuddle with in bed and be with in general. Then suddenly, he turned into the vampire form, making me scared and feel alone, wanting me to run away from him even though I had no one else to turn to. Did this mean something? 

"ANSWER ME!" A sudden voice shouted, taking me out of my thoughts. I opened my eyes and I looked to see a human with a dark haired quiff and his fists clenched. I think I remember his name being Derek. I started crying hysterically which made him raise an eyebrow.

"I-I-I..." I stuttered he bent down to my level and lifted me up by my shirt collar. I yelped in pain since my whole body was still aching.

"I WANT NIALL!" I screamed out and he put both of his hands over his ears. Then the others came down the stairs as I continuing started to sob. I couldn't help it. I needed him, it felt like something was tearing me apart inside limb by limb and I didn't like it one bit.

Josh's P.O.V. (sorry for changing P.O.V.'s so much but it's just for this chapter, I promise)

What the fuck was that screaming? I thought to the other guys. They shrugged their shoulders as we went down the basement. We all scrambled downstairs to see Derek covering his ears as well. There was Paige who was thrashing around in her chains and trying to kick the rope off her ankles as she was also screaming and crying. Why the fuck was she doing this? She was either doing this, to distract us so we can let her get out of what she's trapped in so she can escape. Or-