Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Author's note: A short update just to make it up for those whose patiently waiting for this. Thank you. Forgive me for not updating it daily because I'm really busy.

***

It was her first time to feel this kind of pleasure. It was her first time to let a man touch her body especially those parts that no one ever seen it aside from her. It was her first time to have her org*sm and she didn't expect that it'll be this good. Her heart is still beating faster and her lower part is still shaking, her pu-ssy is still throbbing with the sensation he made her feel. She felt her cheeks became red when she saw him licks his fingers with her warm liquid. It was awkward but at the same time she felt hotter when he did that. But she didn't expect what he did next. He spread her legs wider and lower down his body in between her legs. She can feel his breathing on her pu-ssy and it makes her more awkward that she wanted to close her legs but he stopped her.

"Don't be shy, babe. I wanna see and taste you here." then moves his fingers on her wet folds and started caressing it again back and forth. She breathe deeply again and pulled the sheet of the bed. She moaned when she felt his warm and wet tongue on her cl-t, teasing it and playing it.

"Uhhmmm." Kenjie is really an expert when it comes to this. He knows how to pleasure a woman on his bed. And when he slid his tongue on her entrance, her moans become wilder and in just an instance, she came again. He licks her again like it was the most delicious food he ever tasted and when he's done he moved up again and started kissing her on the neck, sucking her flesh.

Then he lay down beside her and made her move as if he's spooning her. He lifts her right leg a little.

"Ready now, babe?" he huskily said. She didn't get what he said.

"I hope you are because I'm dying to be inside you now." and he pushed his hardened soldier on her entrance. She felt the sudden pain down there but she's also distracted with the pleasure that his hands is giving on her mounds.

"Sh*t, relax babe." then he finally moved in. He was very patient to her and let her adjust on his size. When she finally can take the pain, he thrust her slowly. Feeling her walls on his shaft. And after a while, she's already moaning his name for pleasure. He made his pace faster and faster until she reached her climax. Then he followed afterwards, releasing his seeds on her stomach. She saw his proud member again and she can't believe that it fits on her pu-ssy because it's big compared to what she imagined it to be.

He moved up and gets something on the bathroom. When he went out, he's already holding two white towels. He wipes his juices on her stomach then made her spread her legs again and wipes her sensitive spot with the warm towel. She can still feel the pain down there and her legs are still weak with what they just did. "Take a rest now, Brianna." he told her then he went to the bathroom again to put the towels. She didn't expect that he will be like this even if he's just paying her for s-x. She felt lucky to have her first time with Kenjie even if this not the kind of first night that she expects to happen in her life. She was drained and felt sleepy and before she noticed it, she's already sleeping.

To be continue...

Vote and comment please. Thank you.