Chapter 37

Chapter 37

A/N: I was reading my updates last night and it has a lot of error. Lols. Just to remind you that I don't really proofread my works. I just write. =) Thank you for tolerating it.

I love reading your comments! Thank you for always leaving your cute comments on every chapter. =)

***

Brianna woke up and had the best morning she had ever experienced. Hindi pa rin sya makapaniwala hanggang ngayon na kasal na sya sa taong pinapangarap nya lang makasama. Napakasaya ng pakiramdam nya. She had the most unforgettable night. Muling nag-init ang kanyang mga pisngi ng maalala ang nangyari kagabi. It's as if it was her first time doing it with him, so romantic and passionate. He was very gentle and sweet. Tinitinigan nya ang mahimbing pa na natutulog na asawa. Napakaswerte nya na sya ang napiling pakasalan ni Kenjie and she'll never regret agreeing to his terms. She can't help to touch his face that made him move closer to her, placing his head on side of her neck. Hugging her.

"Good morning,babe." he said in a bedroom voice then kissed her lightly just below her ear. She can feel her morning wood, she suddenly feels hot.

"G-Good morning." she answered. He slightly massaged her right bre-ast.

"K-Ken.." she's breathing heavily.

"Tinulugan mo ako kagabi.." may pagtatampong himig na sabi ni Kenjie.

"S-Sorry." his eyes meet her.

"Are you gonna make up for it...now?" his eyes full of desire. Tinawid ni Kenjie ang maliit na pagitan sa kanila ng asawa at binigyan ng masuyo at mabilis na halik sa labi ito. He's teasing her, making her ask for more. She grabs his head to kiss her deeply. She felt him smiled. He slips his tongue into her mouth and explore. A warm feeling starting to build inside her. Kenjie consumed all her energy and didn't leave her side 'til afternoon. When she woke up again, he saw him holding a tray of food.

"Let's eat now, wife. We already skipped our breakfast and lunch." he said and puts the tray beside her. She slowly sits up, covering her naked body. Nakaramdam agad sya ng gutom ng makita ang pagkain na dala ng asawa. He's intently looking at her, makes her feel uneasy.

"B-Bakit?" hindi makatingin ng diretso sa asawa.

"You looked so seductively f^ckable, wife." nag-init naman agad ang pisngi ng asawa.

"But you need to eat now, I don't want you sick. Malalagot ako kila nanay at mommy." he said and she smiled. He hand her over his shirt.

"At least cover your beautiful body right now because I can't help but to look at it and I'm distracted." he honestly said. Sinuot naman ni Iya ang shirt saka umayos ng upo.

"Kain na tayo." aya nito kay Kenjie. Pinagsaluhan nila ang pagkain na dala ni Kenjie at naubos nilang lahat iyon. They showered together then he leaves her inside the bathroom to fix herself. Ng matapos silang magbihis at mag-ayos ay lumabas sila ng resthouse at namasyal. Inilibot ni Kenjie si Iya sa buong lugar. They took pictures together. Kenjie surprised her with a romantic candlelit dinner near the beach. Brianna didn't expect him to be this sweet. Nag-uumapaw ang kasiyahan na nadarama nya.

"Thank you for this Kenjie." nangingilid pa ang luha nya sa saya.

"Anything for you,wife." and he kissed her forehead. He dances with her with the by the beach with the romantic song played by the violinist he hired. After the dinner, they decided to take a walk. They're hoding each other's hand under the moon light. They can see a lot of stars that made their night extra romantic.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Overwhelmed. Sobrang hindi ko ini-expect itong mga pangyayari. I'm out of words." sagot ni Brianna. He smiled.

"I'm happy to know that I'm doing great playing as your husband. Sabi nga nila, happy wife happy life." at natawa naman silang pareho.

"I honestly didn't expect this feeling too. I'm overwhelmed just like you." he said and slowly kissed her on the lips.

"I wanna try something."

"Ano yun?" curiosity filled her.

"Are you up for it?" he dared her.

"Ano ba yun?" "Basta." then he walks with her going to the big rocks beside the sea. Madilim sa bandang yun.

"A-Anong gagawin natin dito?" tanong ni Iya. He just gave her a playful smile before kissing her again. Isinandal sya ni Kenjie sa malaking bato dinama ang kanyang dibdib.

"K-Ken.." hesistant syang gawin iyon dun.

"Trust me." he said and hiked her dress up. Ang pangamba ni Brianna ay napalitan ng init at pagnanasa sa asawa. Hindi na naisip pa ni Iya kung nasaan sila at kung may tao ba sa paligid. She was drowning by the heat and desire for her husband.

To be continue...

Vote and comment please. Thank you.